132:The Stones

We cut to the Avenger's Compound, where we see Thor in a hoodie, drinking a beer and walking through the compound's Testing Chamber. Tony is also there, walking in from behind Thor.

TONY STARK: [To Thor] Drifting left. On the side there, Lebowski. [To Rocket, who's working on something underneath a glass platform] Ratchet, How's it going?

ROCKET: It's Rocket. Take it easy. You're only a genius on Earth, pal.

Cut to a side room, where we see Scott, Bruce, Steve and Rhodey talking. Scott is in a white and red suit, similar to the Ant-Man suit.

RHODEY: Time travel suit? Not bad.

SCOTT LANG: [Response to Hulk touching the suit and something red in a glass tube] Hey, hey, hey! Easy, easy!

BRUCE BANNER: I'm being very careful.

SCOTT LANG: No, you're being very Hulky.

BRUCE BANNER: I'm being careful.

SCOTT LANG: [Holding up the red glass bottle] These are Pym Particles, alright? And ever since Hank Pym got snapped out of existence, this is it. This is what we have. We're not making any more.

RHODEY: Scott, calm down.

SCOTT LANG: Sorry. We've got enough for one round trip each. That's it. No do-overs. Plus two test runs. [He accidentally presses a button, and shrinks, and then grows back to his normal size.] One test run.

They hear flying as a alien descends.

It glows turning back into Ben.

TONY STARK: How?

BEN TENNYSON: Cool right? I'm calling him XLR-RAY.

TONY STARK: AGAIN HOW?!

BEN TENNYSON: Oh this is the Biomnitrix...fuses my aliens.

RHODEY: Oh...Vilgax and Thanos are fucked.

PLOT: We'll see about that.

Cut to the testing chamber, where we see Steve, Ben, Nat, Tony, Scott, Bruce, Rhodey and Nebula standing at a control panel, presumably controlling the glass platform.

SCOTT LANG: All right. I'm not ready for this.

CLINT BARTON: I'm game. I'll do it.

Clint walks in wearing the suit Scott was moments before, the Quantum Suit.

BRUCE BANNER: Clint, now you're gonna feel a little discombobulated from the chronoshift. Don't worry about it.

Clint taking position on the platform.

RHODEY: Wai-Wait a second, let me ask you something. If we can do this, you know, go back in time, why don't we just find Baby Vilgax and Thanos, you know, and... [he makes a hand gesture suggesting that they strangle the two babies with a rope.]

BRUCE BANNER: [Disgusted] First of all, that's horrible...

RHODEY: [In a tone that says it's what we're all thinking.] It's Thanos.

BEN TENNYSON: And Vilgax.

BRUCE BANNER: ...And secondly, time doesn't work that way. Changing the past doesn't change the future.

SCOTT LANG: Look, we go back, we get the stones before Thanos gets them... Thanos doesn't have the stones. Problem solved.

CLINT BARTON: Bingo.

NEBULA: That's not how it works.

CLINT BARTON: Well, that's what I heard.

BRUCE BANNER: What? By who? Who told you that?

RHODEY: [counting with his fingers] Star Trek, Terminator, TimeCop, Time After Time -

BEN TENNYSON: Quantum Leap, A Wrinkle in Time, Somewhere in Time -

SCOTT LANG: Hot Tub Time Machine -

RHODEY: Hot Tub Time Machine. Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. Basically, any movie that deals with time travel.

SCOTT LANG: Die Hard? No, it's not one...

RHODEY: This is known.

BRUCE BANNER: I don't know why everyone believes that, but that isn't true. Think about it: If you travel to the past, that past becomes your future. And your former present becomes the past. Which can't now be changed by your new future...

BEN TENNYSON: HUH?!

NEBULA: Exactly.

SCOTT LANG: So... Back To The Future's a bunch of bullshit?

BRUCE BANNER: [Turning to Clint] Alright, Clint. We're going in 3... 2... 1!

A helmet similar to Ant-Man's but white and more visible face pops on Clint's head, and he goes quantum. Clint flies through the quantum realm and into an opening. He grows back to normal size, but he's at a different place, and seemingly, time.

Clint look around his family home, which unlike at the start of the movie, looks a lot more alive. The helmet pops off of Clint's head, and he looks around bewildered. He sees a baseball glove on the ground, presumably belonging to one of his sons, and picks it up. We hear a noise from inside the house, someone who Clint hasn't seen for five years.

LILA BARTON: [offscreen] Cooper? Where are my headphones?

CLINT BARTON: [murmuring] Lila? [The device on his hand starts beeping, signalling the end of this visit] Lila!

He dives for the door, but only manages to open it before he shrinks back to go back to the future.

We hear footsteps coming towards where Clint has just disappeared, and we see Lila coming down the stairs in Avril Lavigne-like clothing, looking around, puzzled

LILA BARTON: Yeah, Dad? [She looks around] Dad?

[Lila goes back upstairs, deciding that it was just nothing]

Cut to the Avengers Compound, we see Clint rematerialise on the glass platform, breathing heavily and sitting on the platform.

NATASHA ROMANOFF: Hey, hey. Look at me. You okay?

CLINT BARTON: [Holding up the baseball glove and throw it to Stark] Yeah, it worked. It worked.