12:Kraken 4

Jonah's crew fire lasers at Stinkfly, with him able to dodge, then fire his slime, immobilising them. Jonah unloads explosive barrels from the inside of the ship, some almost hitting Stinkfly, blasting a tree and knocking Ben out of the sky into the water below.

Stinkfly:Aw, man. My Wing's are too wet for take-off.

Stinkfly, unable to take off, is targeted by Jonah driving the ship towards him.

Jonah:Let's squish that bug, once and for all!

Stinkfly, now spotlighted, slowly swims away as Jonah's ship barrels towards him. He reaches a hunk of driftwood and turns his eye-stalks to see the oncoming threat.

Stinkfly:Aw, come on, come on! Dry off!

Stinkfly flaps his wings to dry them faster. Baring closer, one of Jonah's crew stands with a turret, firing toward him. Curious, Stinkfly looks around him for means of escape, he sees a hanging branch and spits a streak of goo, hitting it.

As the ship is about the hit him, he slurps the goo, projecting himself up to safety, as the driftwood is blasted into bits after being hit by the boat.

Jonah:(Circling the boat and looking around with a spotlight, unable to find Ben hiding behind the branch, but seeing a fin in the water.) It's getting too crowded around here. (Shining a light on an unconscious Shaw.) Dump the trash overboard.

Captain Shaw is thrown overboard as Jonah and his crew boat away. Stinkfly, hovering above the water's surface, grabs Shaw before he sinks. He flies towards land, seeing the Van on the shore.

Stinkfly:Almost there!

The alien device's emblem on Stinkfly's face begins to flash red and sound an alert.

Stinkfly:Aw, not again...

Hawkeye peers through binoculars, searching for Ben.

Black Widow:Any sign of Ben and Shaw?

Hawkeye:Not yet...

The sound of Ben's alien form timing out catches their attention, looking upwards at Ben, who soon after transforms back into a human and begins screaming as he and an unconscious Shaw fall. The two land safely in the Van's sun-shade.

Ben:Aw, I hate it when that happens.

From inside the Rust Bucket, Ben talks as Widow taps keys on her laptop.

Ben:...and the Krakken's nest was full of eggs! No wonder she's been attacking everything, Jonah must be stealing her eggs!

Black Widow:And I think I know who Jonah is. I did a little checking on "Friends of Fish" and found out it's not listed on any environmental website. But I did find this:

Natasha turns her laptop.

Black Widow: Jonah Melville isn't a friend to any kind of wildlife, he travels around the world poaching rare animals. then crates them up, and sells them to private collectors.

Ben:"Crates them up"? (Facepalms.) Oh man! I bet that crate, the Krakken took off their boat, had her egg in it!

Black Widow:Looks like we were both, a little too hard headed.

Black widow and Ben smile and nod.

Ben:We've got to stop them! They said something about going back to a cannery.

Shaw:All this talk doesn't change a thing. Mommy or not, that beast is mine. Let's go! I've a spare boat down at the docks.

The Tennyson and the agents exchange glances, then run to follow the exiting Shaw.

Black Widow:(Clicking a button on her communicator.) It'll take a while until the police can get here.

She cocks her gun and Hawkeye prepares arrows. Shaw unties the boat, about to get on, but before he does so, the boat speeds off without him.

Shaw:What're you doing? Get back here!

Ben:Sorry, Captain.

Shaw:You don't know what you're doing! A monster's a monster, and I know a monster when I see one!

The boat speeds off, leaving Shaw clenching his fist in anger. He shines a lamp around, seeing a much less glamorous rowboat off to the side of the pier. He takes a long, unbroken glare at it. A crane pulls up a submarine suit holding an egg out of the water, setting the submarine down on the dock.