95:The Guardians Of The Galaxy

Rocket: But, Quill, stopping Ronan, it's impossible. You're asking us to die.

Peter Quill: Yeah, I guess I am. I...

Peter turns his back to the group in defeat.

Gamora: Quill. I have lived most my life surrounded by my enemies. [Gamora rises to her feet] I will be grateful to die among my friends.

Drax rises to his feet.

Drax: You are an honorable man, Quill. I will fight beside you. And in the end, see my wife and daughter again.

Groot rises next.

Groot: I am Groot. [they all then look at Rocket, who finally sighs and gives in]

Rocket: Oh, what the hell. I don't got that long a lifespan, anyway. [Rocket also rises and stands on his seat] Now I'm standing. You all happy?

Ben and Wanda Stand.

Ben: We're no strangers to being heroes.

Wanda: You guys protected my boyfriend. You've got my help as well.

Rocket: We're all standing up now. Bunch of jackasses, standing in a circle.

As Quill suits up and they start to plan to take back the stone from Ronan.

Gamora: The stone reacts to anything organic. The bigger the target, the bigger the power surge.

Peter Quill: All Ronan's gotta do is touch the stone to the planet's surface and zap. All plants, animals, Nova Corps.

Ben: Everything will die.

Peter Quill: So Ronan does not make the surface. Rocket will lead a team to blow a hole in the Dark Aster's starboard hull. Then, our craft and Yondu's will enter.

Kraglin: Won't there be hundreds of Sakaaran soldiers inside?

Drax: I think of Sakaaran as paper people.

Kraglin smiles and gives Drax a friendly punch on the shoulder, but Drax, not understanding the playful jester, gives Kraglin a look like he's going to hit him.

Gamora: Once they know we're on board, Ronan will isolate himself behind impenetrable security doors on deck. Which I can disable by dismantling the power source.

Peter Quill: We'll make it to the flight deck, and I'll use the Hadron Enforcer to kill Ronan.

Gamora: Once Ronan is dead, we will retrieve the stone. Use these devices to contain it. [the devices are passed out] If you touch it, it will kill you.

Peter Quill: I'll contact one of the Nova officers who arrested us. Hopefully, they'll believe we're there to help. [we see Peter contacting Dey]

Rocket: There's one more thing we need to complete the plan. [he points to one of Yondu's men who has one robotic eye] That guy's eye...

Peter Quill: No! No, we don't. No, we don't need that guy's eye.

Rocket: No, seriously, I need it! It's important to me.

Ben facepalms. Wanda raises her eyebrow.

Ben: He likes...body parts...don't ask.

Ravager Navigator: Ronan's fleet has been spotted, and will arrive in t-minus fifteen minutes.

Yondu Udonta: [to Peter] Remember, boy. At the end of all this, I get the stone. You cross me, we kill you all. [after getting ready, Peter and the rest the group start walking along the ship] Let's go get 'em, boys!

Yondu's men leave on their ship; on the Milano.

Gamora: This is a terrible plan.

Peter Quill: Hey, you're the one who said you wanted to die among friends.

At Nova Headquarters, Dey approaches Nova Prime.

Corpsman Dey: Nova Prime. I received a transmission from one of the Ravagers. He says Ronan's in possession of something called an Infinity Stone and he's headed toward Xandar.

Nova Prime: Good God.

Denarian Saal: It's a trick. He's a criminal.

Nova Prime: Did he say why we should believe him?

Corpsman Dey: He said his crew just escaped from prison so he'd have no other reason to risk coming to Xandar to help. He says that he's an "a-hole." But he's not, and I'm quoting him here, "one hundred percent a dick."

(Ok that got a laugh out of me)

Nova Prime: Do you believe him?

Corpsman Dey: Well, I don't know that I believe anyone's one hundred percent a dick, ma'am.

Nova Prime: I mean, do you believe that he's here to help? [Dey hesitates a moment before replying]

Corpsman Dey: Yeah. [on board the Dark Astor; to Ronan]

Nebula: A fleet approaches, they appear to be Ravagers. [the Ravagers fleet of ship stop near the Dark Astor]

Yondu Udonta: Fire! [the ships fire at the Dark Astor and the explosion bounces off the ship forming a cloud of fire] Cover it down! Submerge! [the ships, including the Milano duck beneath the wall of fire and go beneath the Dark Astor]

Peter Quill: Rocket, hurry! [to the crew on Dark Astor; the cloud of fire disappears and Nebula sees the last two ships go under.]

Nebula: All pilots, dive! They're beneath us! [at Nova Headquarters]

Nova Prime: Evacuate the city. Our priority is to get our people away from the battle. [to her crew as the Ravager ships and the Milano are firing at the Dark Astor]

Nebula: Forward thrust, now!

Kraglin: Come on! [after they've managed to blow a hole in the Dark Astor]

Rocket: Quill! Yondu! Now! [Yondu's ship is shot down]

Yondu Udonta: Aw, hell! I'm going down, Quill! No more games with me, boy! I'll see you at the end of this! [referring to the fleet of Ronan's ships firing at them]

Gamora: There are too many of them, Rocket! We'll never make it up there! [just then they notice Nova Corps ships joining them]

Denarian Saal: Peter Quill, this is Denarian Saal of the Nova Corps. For the record, I advised against trusting you here.

Peter Quill: They got my "dick" message!

Denarian Saal: Prove me wrong.

With the help of the Nova ships the Peter lands their ship inside the Dark Astor through the whole that was shot through it.

Drax: Yes! [Drax laughs as they crash land inside the Dark Astor] Yes!

Gamora: [to Peter] We're just like Kevin Bacon.