13:Kraken 5

Underwater, a clamp attaches to Melville's submarine pod, Krakken egg in tow, pulling him out of the water by a crane mechanism. It lowers him onto the cannery dock, as he passes the egg to one of his crewmate.

Jonah:Careful! -Or you'll be cleaning up the world's most expensive omelette.

The crewmate dumps the egg in a cylindrical glass container with another, before closing the lid. Jonah cradles the eggs through the container.

Jonah:After we sell these babies to the highest bidder, we'll be kicking back on a beach in the Bahamas.

Underneath, Ben, Natasha, and Clint arrive to a ladder entrance of the cannery. Clint and Natasha begin to climb.

Ben:See if you can find the eggs.

Natasha:What about you?

Ben:I'm gonna kick some Friends of Fish tail.

Ben primes the watch, before dialling in Ripjaws. He transforms before letting out a roar. A near instant after, the Krakken shoots up out of the water, knocking the boat Ripjaws stands on aside, going up through the cannery dock flooring and coming face to face with Jonah.

Jonah:The bigger the Krakken, the bigger the payday.

Jonah runs to his submarine pod, as his crewmate open fire on the Krakken. One guard runs off inside the building, while another stays, firing shots that bounce off the Krakken's skin. To get to the eggs, the Krakken smacks aside the gunner, but Jonah snatches the eggs through the crane operated sub before they can be reached. Opening fire, Jonah repositions himself, though stopping his firing, Ben as Ripjaws leaps out the lake and onto Jonah's machine's window, encompassing his view.

Ripjaws:You want to mess with a monster? Try me on for size.

Ripjaws climbs down to the machine's grapple holding the eggs, Jonah moves to fire point blank, but Ripjaws responds by biting the gunner arm off. The eggs get dropped and Ripjaws dives after them. Catching them mid air, Ripjaws gets punches by Jonah, causing the eggs to hit the floor and break out of their containers, landing on the dock below.

Black Widow and Hawkeye sneak inside the cannery, coming to a corner with a Friends of Fish member round it. Hawkeye pauses and tries to communicate to Black Widow through hand signals.

Below the cannery, Jonah's crewmate who had opened fire on the Krakken swims back to the cannery, climbing a ladder and coming up directly in front of Hawkeye and Black Widow, gun aimed.

Hawkeye:All right, buddy. We can do this the easy way, or the hardy way.

The crewmate smiles before walking towards the two menancingly, causing them to back up. Behind him the side wall breaks apart, the Krakken's fin coming through.

Black Widow:Go high!

Hawkeye and Black Widow jump up onto the cannery's hooks, sliding along them as the floor beneath, along with the crewmate, is swept away by the Krakken's fin.

Out the corner runs another, who is knocked down by Hawkeye kicking him in succession as they jump off the hooks.

Black Widow:Is this the easy way, or the hard way?

Hawkeye shrugs and smiles.

Outside, Jonah and the Krakken both dives for the eggs, but the Krakken scoops them up first.

Jonah:My eggs!

Jonah dives for the Krakken, but gets side tackles by Ripjaws.

Ripjaws:They aren't your eggs.

As Ripjaws dives into the water with the eggs, Jonah detaches falling directly onto him. Underwater Jonah beats Ripjaws, continually punching him.

Jonah:Rescuing babies? Very heroic, but not very smart.

Jonah scoops the eggs while Ben shakes off the beating. Ben gets back to his senses and shoots towards the escaping Jonah. The two fight, Ben latching onto the suit, while Jonah punches him away. Ben prying the eggs from him and resting them in his mouth while fighting him off.

The Krakken knocks Ben aside, and swims off, as Ben and Jonah race to it. Jonah lets out a sonic attack, causing the Krakken to reel and allow him to scoop the eggs. Ben smacks him to the ground, but gets pinned by the throat.

Struggling, Ben grabs an anchor off the sea floor, hitting Jonah with it, before being thrown off while biting at him. Jonah scurries off while Ben looks down at the chained anchor.

He grabs the chain and swings it around, sending it flying at Jonah, dropping the eggs and letting Ben scoop them back as the Krakken follows

Ben as Ripjaws, still being chased by the Krakken for the eggs, arrives at an open area along the sea floor. He places the eggs down in front of it, allowing it to take their eggs back.

Jonah speeds towards them, narrowing on the eggs, but is grabbed by the Krakken's tendrils and has his submarine crushed around him. Now in the open without his machine, Jonah pulls a knife and stabs the Krakken, his knife breaking apart from the force, not affecting the Krakken at all.

Jonah pauses as the Krakken roars, opening it's jaw. Before it can eat him, Ben puts himself between the two. The Krakken understands, and goes back to its eggs. Jonah exchanges a look with Ripjaws before shrugging. Ben punches him.

On the surface, Ben hangs Jonah up on some debris.

Ripjaws:Hang here for a while, until the police find a nice, dry cell for ya.

Hawkeye and Black Widow look on from the lakeside, as a S.H.I.E.L.D. boat nears Jonah.

Hawkeye:Ha, 'good riddance to bad rubbish'.

Shaw:Got one!

Capt. Shaw rows up to the lakeside, Ripjaws in a net along with seaweed.

Shaw:I finally got me a Krakken! One of the eggs must've hatched. Imagine this trophy mounted on my wall.

Black Widow: '(As a red flash goes off.) Heh, I think your 'catch of the day' isn't exactly as advertised.

Shaw holds up a lamp to the net, as Ben, in his human form, peers through with a smirk.

Shaw:'(Shaking his head.) But I could've sworn...

Out in the distance the Krakken howls, sitting on the lake floor with her eggs cradled.