135:One Slap!

Cut to an aerial shot of Asgard in 2013.Then to the prison in Asgard, where we see the Loki from The Dark World, sitting in his cell. Without him noticing, Rocket and Thor creep by, past the cell. They stop at a pillar a few metres away room of where Jane Foster is.

THOR: That's Jane.

ROCKET: All right. Here's the deal, Tubby: You're gonna charm her and I'm gonna poke her with this thing, [He holds up a device.] and extract the Reality Stone and get gone, lickety-split.

THOR: I'll be right back, okay? There's a wine cellar, that's just down there. My father used to have this huge barrel of Aakonian ale. I'll see if the scullery has a couple of to-go cups...

ROCKET: Hey! Hey! Aren't you drunk enough already?

A door opens, Thor and Rocket both try to hide. We then see ladies along with Frigga (2013) walking. Thor sees his mother.

ROCKET: Who's the fancy broad?

THOR: It's my Mother. She dies today.

ROCKET: Oh. That's today?

THOR: I can't do this. I can't do this. I shouldn't be here. I shouldn't have come.This was a bad idea.

ROCKET: Come here. [Standing in front of him]

THOR: No, no, no. I think I'm having...I'm having a panic attack. I shouldn't be here...this is...this is a bad-

ROCKET: Come here. Right here.

Rocket slaps Thor in the face.

ROCKET: You think you're the only one who lost people? What do you think we're doing here? I lost the only family I ever had. Quill, Groot, Drax, the chick with the antenna, all gone. Now, I get you miss your Mom. But she's gone. Really gone. And there are plenty of people who are only kinda gone. But you can help them. So is it too much to ask that you brush the crumbs outta your beard, make schmoopy talk to Pretty Pants, and when she's not looking, suck out the Infinity Stone and help me get my family back?

THOR: Okay.

ROCKET: Are you crying?

THOR: No...Yes!

ROCKET: Get it together! You can do this. You can do this. All right?

THOR: Yes, I can.

ROCKET: Good.

THOR: I can do this. I can do it, I can't do this.

Thor runs away.

ROCKET: Alright, Heartbreaker. She's alone. This is our shot. [He turns back to where Thor was moments ago] Thor? Thor! Aaagh!!!

Cut to Morag in 2014, where we see Rhodey getting off the Benatar as it lands.

RHODEY: Alright. Bring it down low. Right on that line. That's it. Down, down.

CLINT BARTON: Hey, can we hurry it up?

NATASHA ROMANOFF: Guys, chop-chop. Come on. We're on a clock.

Nebula walks out of the ship, apparently having directed it to its next destination.

RHODEY: All that, is really helpful. [Hugging Natasha] Take care, okay?

NATASHA ROMANOFF: Yeah.

RHODEY: Take that stone and come back. No messing around.

CLINT BARTON: [To Rhodey] Hey. You got this.

RHODEY: Let's get it done. Yes, sir.

NATASHA ROMANOFF: [Walking with Clint back into the ship] See you back.

(OH NO NATASHA!)

RHODEY: You guys watch each other's six.

Clint and Nat look back and just smile.

CLINT BARTON: Yeah.

They walk back into the ship, and the hatch closes. The ship takes off and speeds out of the atmosphere of Morag.

NEBULA: The coordinates for Vormir are laid in. All they have to do is not fall out.

In the Benatar, Clint and Nat are sitting at the front of the ship. The ship takes a jump through space and speeds up tremendously. Nat and Clint look at each other.

CLINT BARTON: It's a long way from Budapest.

Natasha just laughs. Back to Morag, where Rhodey and Nebula are standing where we left them.

RHODEY: Okay, so, uhh... We just wait around for this Quill guy to show up and then he leads us to the Power Stone, is that it?

NEBULA: [Looking around] Let's take cover. We're not the only ones in 2014 looking for the stones.

RHODEY: Wait a minute, what are you talking about right now? Who else is looking for these stones?

NEBULA: My father, my uncle, my sister... and me.

RHODEY: And you? Where are you right now?