10:Kraken 2

The ship floats by, Shaw at the helm paying attention to the sonar, as he comes up against a blockage of buoys and tape.

Shaw:(Reading the tape.) "Do not enter"? What's going on?

Black Widow: Looks official. (To Ben)Maybe I should call fury.

Shaw:Nonsense, this is my lake and I'll go where ever I--

Jonah:Fishing boat! Stop where you are. (Greeting Shaw and the crew friendlily, and pulling up alongside their boat.) I am Jonah Melville, the founder of 'Friends of Fish", we've closed this section of the lake for an environmental study. You'll have to turn your boat around.

Shaw:(Using a confrontational tone to Jonah and the other crew.) 'Suppose you make me, fish-hugger?

Ben:ooh!

Black Widow:Well, since I chartered the boat for the day, I believe I'm in charge. Isn't that right, Captain?

Captain Shaw grumbles and reluctantly makes his way up the boat.

Ben:But-- what about the Krakken?

Jonah:(Chuckling to himself.) The Krakken? Not that old fish story? Look, I'm a marine biologist. Anyone who tells you they've seen a monster in this lake, is casting without a hook.

Ben:why are you so scared Natasha?

Black Widow:cause if this is the beast your talking about I'm scared of what it can do if it can ragdoll your strongest alien.

Ben rolls his eyes.

Shaw's boat travels back to the docks, trailing behind the 'Friends of Fish' boat. The ship's sonar pings, alerting Shaw.

Shaw:The sonar! We've found something!

Ben:(Seeing a shark-like fin pop to the surface of the water.) Or something's found us! Look!

Shaw walks out and sees the fin dip below the water.'

Shaw:'The Krakken'!

The fin passes under Shaw's boat, revealing it's true size, and rocking the boat.

Ben:(Panicked.) It's heading for the docks!

Black Widow and Ben:(In unison.) Clint!

The Krakken's fin rushing towards the docks at a high speed, unbeknownst to Hawkeye, sitting at the end of the pier rocking his feet his bow on his back.

The Krakken rushes towards land and Captain Shaw tries to warn the dock-goers by ringing the ship's bell.

The Krakken rears out of the water, slumping back down and crushing the pier to pieces, sending the people standing on it into the water. Hawkeye pops back up to the surface and gasps.

Hawkeye:That's not Ben!

Shaw:I told ya!-- It's real! The Krakken lives!

Black Widow:Sail now, gloat later. (To Ben.) Someone's got to rescue those people.

Ben runs and leaps off the side of the boat into the water. Priming the watch to transform.

Ben:Ripjaws to the rescue.

Ben dips below the surface and transforms with a green flash. He rises out as XLR8.

XLR8:I said Ripjaws, not XLR8 stupid watch!

The Krakken dives, heading towards Hawkeye and the other civilians trapped in the water.

XLR8:Here goes nothing...

XLR8 runs on the water's surface, almost slipping but reaching the people in trouble, snatching Hawkeye out of the way of the Krakken and to land.

XLR8:You okay?

Hawkeye:(Coughing water.) I think so, thanks for the save.

XLR8 rushes and takes the other people in need back to land with Hawkeye.

Jonah:Get us out of here!

Jonah's crewmate, 'Duane' sails the boat away, with the Krakken taking notice and going after it, rearing up against it and rocking the boat greatly.

Jonah:Whoa!

The Krakken rushes towards it again, but is stopped by XLR8 creating a water tornado on the surface, scaring it back. XLR8 jumps onto the boat. The Krakken swims to the front of the boat and tries to grab a crate off of it using it's front tendrils.

Jonah:No you don't!

Jonah leaps, hanging onto the crate to stop it from being taken. XLR8 decides to help by grabbing the Krakken's tendril and dragging it backwards to prevent the crate from being moved.

The monster knocks XLR8 backwards and tries again to get the box, but XLR8 roots himself on the ship's ground, and uses XLR8's fast moving feet to kick the Krakken's jaw as it comes towards the ship.

After being kicked in the underjaw, the Krakken reals backwards roaring and retreats.

Jonah:Thanks for the hand, and the feet!

XLR8:(Hissing, and pealing back his mask.) What's so important in that crate-- that you'd risk your life for it?

Jonah:Um... Our lunch!

XLR8:You almost got munched for a few sandwiches?!