90:Different World

At Nova Headquarters, Xandar's Armed Forces, Nova Prime is on call to the Kree Ambassador.

Nova Prime: Ronan is destroying Xandarian outposts throughout the galaxy. I should think that would call for some slight response on the part of the Kree.

Kree Ambassador: We signed your peace treaty, Nova Prime. What more do you want?

Nova Prime: At least a statement from the Kree Empire saying that they condemn his actions. He is slaughtering children, families.

Kree Ambassador: That is your business. Now, I have other matters to attend to. [he ends the call]

Nova Prime: Prick.

Denarian Saal: Well, some good news. Looks like we've apprehended one of Ronan's compatriots.

After all five have been captured and taken to Nova Headquarters, Dey presents each of them to Saal.

Corpsman Dey: Gamora. Surgically modified and trained as a living weapon. The adopted daughter of the Mad Titan, Thanos. Recently, Thanos lent her and her sister Nebula out to Ronan, which leads us to believe that Thanos and Ronan are working together.

Next it's Rocket.

Corpsman Dey: Subject 89P13. Calls itself Rocket. The result of illegal genetic and cybernetic experiments on a lower life form.

Denarian Saal *referring to Groot*: What the hell?

Corpsman Dey: They call it Groot. A humanoid plant that's been traveling recently as 89P13's personal house plant slash muscle.

Next up is Peter.

Corpsman Dey: Peter Jason Quill, from Terra. Raised from youth by a band of mercenaries called the Ravagers, led by Yondu Udonta.

Peter Quill: [Quill winds up his middle finger and flips the bird at them] Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know how this machine worked.

Next Up Is Ben.

Corpsman Dey: Goes By Ben, Unknown Planet Unknown Origin, But does hold the most powerful weapon in the universe the Omnitrix made by Azmuth.

Ben:I don't know where I Am.

Denarian Saal: What a bunch of a-holes. [Dey smiles] Transport all five to the Kyln.

As the five of them are taken to The Kyln, High Security Prison.

Rocket: I guess most of Nova Corps wanna uphold the laws, but these ones here, they're corrupt and cruel. But, hey, that's not my problem. I ain't gonna be here long. I've escaped 22 prisons, this one's no different. You're lucky the broad and the green eyed dude showed up, because otherwise, me and Groot would be collecting that bounty right now, and you'd be getting drawn and quartered by Yondu and those Ravagers.

Peter Quill: I've had a lot of folks try to kill me over the years. I ain't about to be brought down by a tree and a talking raccoon.

Prison Guard: Hold.

Rocket: What's a raccoon?

Ben: "What's a raccoon?" It's what you are, stupid.

Rocket: Ain't no thing like me, 'cept me.

As they are being led to their cell.

Peter Quill: So, this orb has a real shiny blue suitcase, Ark of the Covenant, Maltese Falcon sort of vibe.

Ben: What is it?

Groot: I am Groot.

Peter Quill: So what? What's the Orb?