128:Shit

The scene cuts to Tony Stark in the kitchen washing dishes after dinner. As he finishes the last of them, stumbles upon a photo of both Stark and Parker, with Parker holding his Stark Internship certificate. Tony finally knows what he's fighting for.

Cut to Tony talking to his computer, generating a holographic model of something he's working on.

TONY STARK: Dox a little help!

Paradox walks over to him he's apparently been living here.

PROFESSOR PARADOX: Look at a mod inspiration, let me see what check out. So, recommend one last sim before we pack it in for the night. This time, in the shape of a mobius strip, inverted, please.

F.R.I.D.A.Y: Processing...

PROFESSOR PARADOX: Give me that eigenvalue. That, particle factoring, and a spectral decomp. That will take a second.

F.R.I.D.A.Y: Just a moment.

PROFESSOR PARADOX: And don't worry if it doesn't pan out. I'm just kinda -

F.R.I.D.A.Y: Model rendered.

In a complete shock of amazement, the render comes back as 99.987% successful. Prof. Paradox smiles as Tony falls back, bewildered by this discovery.

TONY STARK: Shit!

MORGAN STARK: Shit.

Morgan, who has been hiding behind him all this time, giggles as she repeats the word Tony just uttered.

TONY STARK: [Whispering] What are you doing up, little mess?

MORGAN STARK: Shit.

PROFESSOR PARADOX: No, we don't say that.

TONY STARK: Only Mommy says that word. She coined it, it belongs to her.

MORGAN STARK: Why you up?

TONY STARK: 'Cause I got some important shit going on here. [Morgan gives Tony a taste of the incredulous] What do you think? No, I got something on my mind. I got something on my mind.

MORGAN STARK: Was it Juice Pops?

TONY STARK: Sure was. That's extortion. Great minds think alike. Juice Pops, exactly was on... [Looks back to the model, Then turns back] my mind.

In Morgan's room

TONY STARK: You done? Yeah, now you are. [Tony wipes Morgan's lips and pushes her head onto her pillow] That face goes there.

MORGAN STARK: Tell me a story.

TONY STARK: A story... Once upon a time, Maguna went to bed. The end.

MORGAN STARK: [Giggling] That's a horrible story.

TONY STARK: Come on, that's your favorite story. I love you tons. [Kisses Morgan on the forehead.]

MORGAN STARK: I love you 3000.

TONY STARK: [Silently] Wow. [Turns off the lamp] 3000. That's crazy. [Closed the door] Go to bed. Or I'll sell all your toys. Night, night.

Cut to the living room where Pepper is reading a book sitting on the couch. Tony paces in front of the fireplace.

TONY STARK: Not that it's a competition, but she loves me 3000. You were somewhere on the low 6 to 900 range. [Pepper scoffs]

TONY STARK: [Absentmindedly] What are you reading?

PEPPER POTTS: Oh, it's just a book on composting.

TONY STARK: [Still absentmindedly] What's new with composting?

PEPPER POTTS: Just -

TONY STARK: I figured it out, by the way.

PEPPER POTTS: You know, just so we're talking about the same thing -

TONY STARK: Time travel.

PEPPER POTTS: [Amazed] What? Wow... That's amazing, and... terrifying.

TONY STARK: That's right.

PEPPER POTTS: We got really lucky.

TONY STARK: Yeah, I know.

PEPPER POTTS: A lot of people didn't.

TONY STARK: No, I can't help everybody.

PEPPER POTTS: It sort a seems like you can.

TONY STARK: Not if I stop. I can put a pin in it right now, and stop.

PEPPER POTTS: Tony, trying to get you to stop has been one of the few failures of my life. [Tony smiles]

TONY STARK: I sometimes feel I should put it in a locked box and drop it at the bottom of a lake... go to bed.

PEPPER POTTS: But would you be able to rest?