125:Time Heist

The camera cuts to a sunset in San Francisco, showing a metal face with a sign saying in its headings, "RESTRICTED AREA, DO NOT ENTER" with the subtext, "AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY BEYOND THIS POINT, SECURITY ID OR ESCORT REQUIRED", then cuts to a scene inside the New Avengers facility, someone cutting the two bread with peanut butter filling into a couple of triangles, as someone else was speaking. The camera pans up to Romanoff, now having red, long hair, over-colouring her blonde streaks, hearing Rocket Raccoon out about his status so far.

ROCKET: Yeah, we boarded that highly suspect warship Danvers pinged.

Ben is seen sitting in the corner holding a photo of Wanda. He sighs looking down with sadness.

The camera cuts showing a few of the Avengers in holographic calls from the left to right, respectively: Nebula and Rocket Raccoon, Okoye, Danvers with a tomboyish haircut, and Rhodes.

NEBULA: It was an infectious garbage scowl.

ROCKET: So, thanks for the hot tip. [turns to Danvers and replies back with a smirk]

CAROL DANVERS: Well, you were closer.

ROCKET: Yeah. And now we smell like garbage.

NATASHA ROMANOFF: [turns to Okoye] You get a reading on those tremors?

OKOYE: It was a mild subduction under the African plate.

NATASHA ROMANOFF: Do we have a visual? How are we handling it?

OKOYE: Nat, it's an earthquake under the ocean. We handle it by not handling it.

NATASHA ROMANOFF: [turns to Danvers] Carol, are we seeing you here next month?

CAROL DANVERS: Not likely.

ROCKET: What, you gonna get another haircut?

CAROL DANVERS: [irritated] Listen fur-face, I'm covering a lot of territory. The things that are happening on Earth, are happening everywhere, on thousands of planets.

ROCKET: [murmurs to himself] All right, all right, that's a good point. That's a good point.

CAROL DANVERS: So you might not see me for a long time.

NATASHA ROMANOFF: Alright. Uh, well. This channel is always active. So, if anything goes sideways... anyone's making trouble where they shouldn't... comes through me.

Okoye agrees in her language.

ROCKET: Okay.

NATASHA ROMANOFF: Alright.

The Avengers cut off their calls one by one...

CAROL DANVERS: [To Rhodey] Good luck. [cuts off call]

Except for Rhodes. Nat sighs exhausted, and sits down, as she notices Rhodes still online in the call.

NATASHA ROMANOFF: Where are you?

RHODEY: Mexico. The Federales found a room full of bodies. Looks like a bunch of cartel guys. Never even had the chance to get their guns off.

NATASHA ROMANOFF: It's probably a rival gang.

RHODEY: Except it isn't. (Nat realizes something.) It's definitely Barton. What he's done here, what he's been doing for the last few years... I mean, the scene that he left... (Nat starts to show signs of sadness as she gradually tears up.) I gotta tell you, there's a part of me that doesn't even want to find him.

In an abrupt moment of silence, she tries to chew her tears and emotional feelings as she eats a sandwich.

NATASHA ROMANOFF: Will you find out where he's going next?

RHODEY: Nat...

NATASHA ROMANOFF: Please.

RHODEY: [reluctantly] Okay. [then Rhodes cuts off his]

Nat starts to cry as she tries to hold back her tears miserably.

STEVE ROGERS: You know I'd offer to cook you dinner but you seem pretty miserable already.

Out of nowhere, Roger slumps over a bookshelf, in the same mood as he is in the therapy session, as Nat wipes off the tears off her face.

NATASHA ROMANOFF: You here to do your laundry?

STEVE ROGERS: And to see a friend.

NATASHA ROMANOFF: Clearly, your friend is fine.

STEVE ROGERS: You know I saw a pod of whales when I was coming up the bridge.

NATASHA ROMANOFF: In the Hudson?

STEVE ROGERS: There's fewer ships, cleaner water.

NATASHA ROMANOFF: You know, if you're about to tell me to look on the bright side. Um... I'm about you to hit you in the head with a peanut butter sandwich. [jokingly smiles, as Rogers does the same]

Ben walks over as well.

STEVE ROGERS: Sorry. Force of habit. [Throws his jacket, then sits down on another chair, opposite Natasha.]

STEVE ROGERS: You know, I keep telling everybody they should move on and... grow. Some do. But not us.

NATASHA ROMANOFF: If I move on, who does this?

STEVE ROGERS: Maybe it doesn't need to be done.

NATASHA ROMANOFF: [Deep in her thoughts] I used to have nothing. And then I got this. This job... this family. And I was... I was better because of it. And even though... they're gone... I'm still trying to be better.

STEVE ROGERS: I think we both need to get a life.

NATASHA ROMANOFF: [Smiling] You first.

A camera footage pops up in front of them, showing Scott Lang with his Quantum Realm Van behind him.

Scott Lang: Oh! Hi. Hi! Is anyone home? This is Scott Lang. We met a few years ago, at the airport? In Germany? I got really big, and I had my mask on. You wouldn't recognize me.

STEVE ROGERS: [Standing up] Is this an old message?

NATASHA ROMANOFF: [Also standing up] It's the front gate.

SCOTT LANG: Ant-Man? Ant-Man, I know you know that. I need to talk to you guys.