19:Widows Web 2

Zombozo enters his world and sees everyone is gone.

Zombozo:come out my friends!

Ben:Hey clown breath!

Zombozo looks at the group of kids near the door.

Zombozo:you can't escape even if try cause guess what your here till you die!

Ben:we know.

The kids run into the door and Zombozo smiles. The kids fall from the sky and all over zombozo beating his ass.

Ben eventually grabs zombozo's bag and tears it open releasing everyone from the world I know it seems quick but your about to see a well deserved ass beating.

The kids all scatter and Wanda stops for a second looking at Ben.

Wanda:thanks.

Ben nods and she smiles before running away.

Ben turns to Zombozo.

Ben:You can do this. He's just a guy with a red rubber nose and big shoes.

Ben walks forward and gets startled by a mirror in front of him.

Ben:Ugh, great. Now you're afraid of your own reflection!

Ben continues through the tent. Somewhere, Zombozo seems to know; he smiles.

Zombozo (VO):Hiya, son! Something tells me you'd be a barrel full of laughs!

Ben hears the clown's echoing voice, and looks around. Irked, he marches forward. He doesn't see a mirror in front of him and bumps into it.

Suddenly, all of Ben's reflections turn into Zombozo

Zombozo Reflection:Hey, Mr. Serious! How bout a...SMILE?

Ben backs up and runs away from the reflections, who reach out to him. He runs through a sea of hands.

Zombozo (VO):What's your story, Morning Glory? Was that your mutt, that gave my friend Kevin such a frown?

Ben runs along a coiling yellow road.

Zombozo's face, mounted on a spring, pops out from it, stopping Ben.

Zombozo Jack In The Box:What about that weird fish you did against my friend Jonah?

Ben turns and runs the other way. A second face stops him.

Zombozo Jack In The Box #2:If it weren't for you...

A third face pops from under Ben, launching him in the air.

Zombozo Jack In The Box #3:Are you some kind of FREAK?!

Ben:I'm not a freak!

Ben falls into a black void, Zombozo's face, etched in fire, appears and laughs as he falls. Ben catches his fall with a trapeze swing. He swings through a chomping Zombozo face and catches a new one.

The swing's ropes break, sending Ben tumbling down, landing on a human-sized spider web. He starts struggling. Suddenly, a golden spider with Zombozo's face comes crawling on the web towards Ben.

Spider Zombozo:Come on, kid! You've gotta learn ta' loosen up! Laugh a little!

The spider's now reached Ben. He holds a razor-sharp pincer up to Ben's neck.

Spider Zombozo:It's what keeps me going!

The spider pulls back and slashes at Ben, cutting his omnitrix out of the clamp. Ben falls, screaming, until he hits the ground. A spotlight shines on him.

Ben finds himself on the center floor of the main tent, back in reality. As he starts to get up, the genuine Zombozo calmly walks up to him.

Ben sees ghosts reflected in the orbs on Zombozo's body, flying up to the large one on his top hat. Inside is Natasha, backlit by fire, laughing herself to death.

Zombozo:Now don't tell me you're afraid of old Zombozo?

Ben backs away and sits on his knees.

Ben:What do you want?

Zombozo snaps his fingers and a spotlight lights up the large machine in the tent. It is filled with screaming ghosts. The cable running out of the machine psionically links to Zombozo's back, lifting him in the air.

Zombozo:Only what every clown worth his floppy shoes wants, ta' make people laugh! (grotesquely slobbering) THEN DRAIN THEIR POSITIVE ENERGY, LIKE A SPONGE IN A POOL PARTY! Is that so wrooong?

Ben:Is that the reason you where taking kids...cause they laugh easier then adults?

Zombozo:I call it the "Cyclown"! Clever, eh? Soon I'll be taking my act to tha' big cities. Millions of people laughing for me! Feeding me...making me STRONGER!

Ben lifts his head, mustering up some courage.

Ben:I want my friend back!

Zombozo:Friend? (gasps) Didn't you hear? She ran away with the circus!

He shows him Natasha. She is lying on the floor off to the side, her body drained and frail, still coughing up a few faint laughs. Ben looks at her in shock, then at Zombozo in anger. He stands up and turns on the Omnitrix.

Zombozo starts laughing, but Ben cuts him off.

Ben:Oh, you're funny. But I'M gonna get the last laugh!

He slams down on the dial, turning into Ghostfreak.

Zombozo:Nice try, kid. But I sell the tricks, I don't buy 'em!

Ghostfreak:I just figured out, there's something I'm even more afraid of than you...

Ghostfreak punches Zombozo in the face, briefly tangling him up in his machine's cable. Ghostfreak keeps talking, somewhere, invisible.

Ghostfreak:Losing my family to some goofball emotional vampire! In other words...

He appears behind Zombozo and punches him square in the nose. The nose honks in slow motion.

Ghostfreak:You're going down, clown.

Zombozo is now angry. He looks around. A wooden board suddenly comes careening towards him, smacking him into his machine and causing the blue nodes to spark and explode.

"Souls" come flying out of the machine; one of them flies into Gwen, the rest release in a wave across the sky, returning all the drooling townspeople outside back to normal.

Zombozo(getting up, voice breaking):I'm warning you to back off!

Ghostfreak You wanna see something really scary?

Ghostfreak grabs the two folds on his chest and rips them open, exposing Zombozo to a horrifying sight. Zombozo's own cable jerks him backward in fear. He falls to the ground and panickingly backs up.

Ghostfreak:Oh, now don't tell me you're afraid of old Ghostfreak?

Zombozo(tearful):Please...no more!

Ghostfreak:Boo!

Zombozo's head suddenly expands like a balloon and his entire body explodes into confetti. Ghostfreak looks at his hands.

Ghostfreak:Woah! That kind of even freaked me out!

Later on ben throws Zombozo into a shield car he's still frozen in fear.

Natasha walks up to him.

Natasha:not bad kid.

She pats his head and he smiles.