77:Ben V Gwen.

Gwen puts a ball of mana over Ben.

Gwen:We Can't go against the government Ben I care about my education and if it's the last thing I do I'm getting into school I'm not letting you out I'm sorry!

Ben:Yes you are!

He slams his ultimatrix down becoming Chromastone.

Chromastone:Chromastone!

He absorbs the ball and turns away from Gwen not wanting to hurt her. She blasts him but he absorbs it and redirects it to Gwen.

She dodged as he blasted again she dodged again throwing discs of mana that Chromastone deflects he then charges his own mana and blasts Gwen.

She forms a shield but is slowly pushed back and her shield begins cracking but he stops.

Chromastone:Leave Gwen There's no way you can beat Chromastone with your kind of powers.

She says a spell that makes him freeze.

Gwen:Now you'll stay down while we handle the rest.

Chromastone blasts her but she says a spell that liquifies the blast. He slams his watch down becoming Terraspin.

Terraspin:Terraspin!

He blows her into a wall.

Terraspin:We Can't let the government limit us Gwen!

Gwen:We have to have limits Ben!!!!

Terraspin:I'm not arguing with you anymore Gwen.

She says another spell that slows down the blades.

He then slams his watch down becoming NRG.

NRG:NRG!!!

He slams his fists down enveloping his cousin in lava .

She forms a shield over herself.

Gwen floats down.

Gwen:Ben?

He's no where to be seen.

Nanomech:Nanomech!

He floats infront of her.

Nanomech:I dodged between the lava droplets.

She slams her fists between him.

Gwen:Game over cousin check and mate.

He changes again this time into way big.

Way-Big:Gotta hold back on Gwen don't wanna kill her.

He fires a beam at her but she forms a shield to block it but it eventually gives out and she's sent flying across the ground.

Ben changes back and Ben stands over her.

Ben:I held back on you the entire time Gwen I still care about you regardless of your betrayal now stay down.

FRIDAY: Multiple contusions detected.

Tony Stark: Yeah, I detected that too.

Peter wings through the rafters in the terminal, chasing Sam who flies backwards firing shots. Peter stops on a high beam.

Peter Parker: Oh god. [Bucky throws something at him.] Hey buddy, I think you lost this! [Peter throws it back. Sam kicks him off the beam and Peter fires a web which sends Sam crashing to the floor. Peter webs Sam's wrist to a balcony railing.] Those wings carbon fiber?

Sam Wilson: Is this stuff coming out of you?

Peter Parker: That would explain the rigidity-flexibility ratio, which, gotta say, that's awesome, man.