25:Ooh Menacing.

in Pepper's office

Pepper: It was an illegal seizure of trademark property.

PA: Miss Potts?

Tony: Relax.

PA: Mr Stark...

Tony: Is here.

PA: He refuses...

Tony: I don't. It's fine. I'll just be a second.

Pepper (on phone): Listen, it's our position that Stark has and continues to maintain propriety ownership of the Mark II platform.

News reporter (on telly): When Mr Stark announced he was indeed Iron Man, he was making a promise to America.

Pepper: No, the suit belongs to us.

News reporter: We trusted that he would look out for us.

Pepper: Yeah, but you're not...

News reporter: He obviously did not.

Pepper: Burt...

News reporter: And now we learn that his secretary...

Pepper: Yes, it does.

News reporter: ...a woman named Virginia "Pepper" Potts, has been appointed as CEO of Stark Industries. What are her qualifications?

Pepper: No.

News reporter: Miss Potts has done nothing to manage this terrible...

Tony: Mute.

Pepper: No... Burt... Burt... Burt, listen to me. Don't tell me that we have the best patent lawyers in the country and then not let me pursue this.

Tony: [Looking at boxes and things in the corner.] I'll get this stuff out of here.

Pepper: Well, then, tell the President to sign an order. We'll talk about it at the Expo. [Tony pulls back a sheet and finds the same model as that that was in the video with his father] Hammer's giving some presentation tomorrow evening. Will Tony Stark be there?

Tony: [Pulling up a chair] Will I?

Pepper: No, he will not. Bye.

Tony: I would like to be. Got a minute?

Pepper: No.

Tony: Come on, you just got off the phone. You're fine. 30 seconds.

Pepper: Twenty-nine Twenty-eight.

Tony: I was just driving over here, and I thought I was coming to basically apologise, but I'm not.

Pepper: You didn't come here to apologise?

Tony: Look, that goes without saying, and I'm working on that. But I haven't been entirely upfront with you, and I just want to try to make good. Can I move this? This is crazy. It's like a Ferris wheel, going. I'm trying to get some...

Pepper: No.

Tony: Do you know how short life is? And if I never got to express... And by the way, this is somewhat revelatory to me. And I don't care... I mean, I care. It would be nice. I'm not expecting you to... Look, here's what I'm trying to say. I'm just gonna say it.

Pepper: Let me stop you right here, okay? Because if you say "I" one more time, I'm gonna actually hurl something at your head, I think. I am trying to run a company. Do you have any idea what that entails?

Tony: Yes.

Pepper: People are relying on you to be Iron Man and you've disappeared, and all I'm doing is putting out your fires and taking the heat of it. I am trying to do the job that you were meant to do. Did you bring me strawberries? Did you know that there's only one thing on Earth that I'm allergic to?

Tony: Allergic to strawberries. This is progress Pepper. I knew there was a correlation between you and this.

Pepper: I need you...

Tony: I need you too.

Pepper: ...to leave now

Tony: That's what I'm trying to...

Natasha and Ben Enter as Natalie in front of Happy.

Ben:Ms Potts?

Pepper: Hi, come on in.

Ben: Wheels up in 25 minutes.

Pepper: Thank you.

Happy: Anything else, boss?

Tony: I'm good, Hap.

Pepper: No, I'll be just another minute.

Tony: I lost both the kids in the divorce. [Tony looks over to Happy, who shakes his head.] Are you blending in well here Benjamin and Natalie? Here are Stark Enterprises? Your names are Benjamin and Natalie, aren't they? I thought you three didn't get along?

Pepper: No. That's not so.

Tony: It's just me you don't care for. No? Nothing?

Pepper: Actually, while you're here maybe you Benjamin and Natalie could discuss the matter of the personal belongings.

Natasha: Absolutely.

Pepper and Happy leave.

Ben: I'm surprised you can keep your mouth shut.

Tony: Boy, you two are good. You guys are mind-blowingly duplicitous. How do you do it? You just tear things... You're triple imposters. I've never seen anything like you two. Is there anything real about you both? Do you even speak Latin?

Natasha: ubi de eo.
Trans:you where right about him.

Ben: dixi vobis
Trans:I told you

Tony: Which means? Wait. What? What did you just say?

Natasha: It means you can either drive yourself home or we can have you collected.

They leave.

While the two walk they fist bump before leaving.