62:On Earth

In Korea with Cho and Ultron

Dr. Helen Cho: Cellular cohesion will take a few hours, but we can initiate the consciousness stream. We're uploading your cerebral matrix...now.

Wanda Maximoff: I can read him. He is dreaming.

Dr. Helen Cho: I wouldn't call it dreams. It's Ultron's base consciousness, informational noise. Soon...

Ultron: How soon? I'm not being pushy.

Dr. Helen Cho: We're imprinting a physical brain. There are no shortcuts. Even if your magic gem is...

Wanda, reading Ultron's mind, sees a vision of global annihilation, which horrifies her and she screams and falls back into Pietro's hold.

Wanda Maximoff: How could you?

Ultron: How could I what?

Wanda Maximoff: You said we would destroy the Avengers, make a better world.

Ultron: It will be better.

Wanda Maximoff: When everyone is dead.

Ultron: That is not-- The human race will have every opportunity to improve.

Pietro Maximoff: And if they don't?

Ultron: Ask Noah.

Wanda Maximoff: You're a madman.

Ultron: There were more than a dozen extinction level events before even the dinosaurs got theirs. When the Earth starts to settle, God throws a stone at it, and believe me, he's winding up. We have to evolve. There's no room for the weak.

Kevin: And who decides who's weak?

As Ultron is distracted Wanda breaks the scepter's hold off of Cho

Ultron: Life. Life always decides. There's incoming. The Quinjet. We have to move.

Dr. Helen Cho: That's not a problem.

Cho cancels the upload to Ultron's consciousness

Ultron: Ugh. [Ultron blasts Cho, Wanda Kevin and Pietro run off] Ah, wait, guys! [he blasts Cho's technicians] They'll understand. When they see they'll understand. I just need a little more time. [unplugs himself from the Cradle]

Steve Rogers: [Steve is on U-Gin Genetic Research Lab roof; to the others] Two minutes. Stay close. [inside the lab Steve finds Cho wounded] Dr. Cho!

Dr. Helen Cho: He's uploading himself into the body.

Steve Rogers: Where?

Dr. Helen Cho: The real power is inside the Cradle. The gem, its power is uncontainable. You can't just blow it up. You have to get the Cradle to Stark.

Steve Rogers: First I have to find it.

Dr. Helen Cho: Go.

Steve Rogers: [over the Quinjet's comms] Did you guys copy that?

Clint Barton: We did.

Natasha Romanoff: I got a private jet taking off, across town, no manifest. That could be him.

Clint Barton: [noticing a truck heading across a bridge] There. It's a truck from the lab. Right above you, Cap. On the loop by the bridge. It's them. I got three with the Cradle, one in the cab. I could take out the driver.

Steve Rogers: Negative! If that truck crashes, the gem could level the city. We need to draw out Ultron.

Steve jumps onto the roof of the truck

Ultron: No, no, no, no, no. Leave me alone!

Steve Rogers: [Ultron blasts the truck door as Steve tries to enter] Well, he's definitely unhappy! I'm gonna try and keep him that way.

Clint Barton: You're not a match for him, Cap.

Steve Rogers: Thanks, Barton.

Ultron unplugs himself from the Cradle and blasts Steve back onto another car as he tries to enter the truck, but with some maneuvering Steve manages to get back onto the truck's roof.

Ultron: You know what's in that Cradle? The power to make real change, and that terrifies you.

Steve Rogers: I wouldn't call it a comfort.

Steve tries to fight with Ultron

Ultron: Stop it!

Steve's shield gets caught in his chest, and he smacks it away and fires at Steve

Clint Barton: [to Natasha] We got a window. Four, three... give 'em hell.

Natasha drops out of the Quinjet on a bike and rides towards the truck. On her way, she picks up Steve's shield

Natasha Romanoff: I'm always picking up after you boys.

Clint Barton: They're heading under the overpass, I've got no shot.

Natasha Romanoff: Which way?

Clint Barton: Hard right... Now.

Natasha heads over the truck. She throws Steve back his shield and he uses it to knock Ultron away from him

Natasha Romanoff: [to the pedestrians on the pavement as she chases after the truck on her bike] Out of the way, coming through! Sorry, coming through!

Steve Rogers: [Steve continues his battle with Ultron on top of the truck] Come on!

Natasha Romanoff: Clint, can you draw out the guards?

Clint Barton: Let's find out.