103:Time To Box...Again!

Stark is knocked down by Dwarf, but is shielded by Peter Parker.

Peter Parker: Hey, man. What's up, Mr. Stark?

Tony Stark: Kid, where'd you come from?

Peter Parker: Field trip to MoMA.

Black Dwarf grabs Parker and throws him away.

Peter Parker: What is this guy's problem, Mr. Stark?

Tony Stark: He's from space. He came here to steal a necklace from a wizard.

Wong and Doctor Strange are fighting against Maw. Maw lifts several bricks from the ground and turns them into sharp points. He sends them towards Wong and Strange. The two make portals and send them back towards Maw.

Maw moves a car to protect himself, but one spike still hits his head, creating a cut. Wong is knocked back into rubble and a car, falling to the ground unconscious. Strange flies forward to fight Maw but is knocked back into a building, bricks trapping him.

Ebony Maw: Your powers are quaint. You must be popular with children.

Maw tries to grab the amulet holding the Time Stone but jerks back when it burns his hand.

Doctor Strange: It's a simple spell but quite unbreakable.

Ebony Maw: Then I'll take it off your corpse.

Maw pulls Strange away from the building and throws him to the ground. Several wires leap around around different parts of Strange's body. One cord, is slowly tightening around his neck

Doctor Strange: You'll find...removing a dead man's spell... Troublesome.

Ebony Maw: You'll only wish you were dead. [Strange falls unconscious and is Maw moves to grab him. The Cloak of Levitation flies Strange away} No!

Tony Stark: [As Strange passes through the park] Kid, that's the wizard. Get on it.

Peter Parker: On it!

Peter chases Strange through Manhattan, Maw attacks him, throwing him through a billboard.

Peter Parker: Not cool!

A pink flash of light knocks both of them out of the beam. It's revealed to be Gwen in her anodite form.

Gwen: I cannot have one normal day can I!

Maw tosses multiple things at Gwen who forms a shield blocking it. She then uses aforementioned shield to knock maw away.

Just then Charmcaster wraps a whip around her throat and slams her deep into the ground. This doesn't knock her out but it does once she slams her again.

Peter attempts to anchor Strange to a lamppost, but Maw breaks the lamppost, sending Peter and Strange up in the ship's tractor beam.

Peter Parker: Mr. Stark? I'm being beamed up.

Tony Stark: Hang on, kid. [As Black Dwarf jumps towards Tony he is sent through a portal. Tony turns towards Wong, the one who made the portal} Wong, you're invited to my wedding. [Tony begins to fly towards the large ship] Give me a little juice, F.R.I.D.A.Y. [Tony's feet thrusters turn morph together into a larger one] Unlock 17-A. [a pod jettisons from the New Avengers Facility] Pete, you gotta let go. I'm gonna catch you.

Peter Parker: But you said save the wizard! [Peter, based on lack of oxygen, pulls off his mask] I can't breathe!

Tony Stark: You're too high up. You're running out of air.

Peter Parker: Yeah! That makes sense.

Peter passes out, free-falling, but not before the pod reaches him. It attaches itself to him, becoming the Iron Spider suit. Now being able to breathe, Peter lands on a bottom part of the ship, standing up heroically.

Peter Parker: Mr. Stark, it smells like a new car in here!

Tony Stark: Happy trails, kid. F.R.I.D.A.Y, send him home.

F.R.I.D.A.Y: Yup.

A large parachute extends from the new suit, sending Peter spiraling back to Earth.

Peter Parker: Oh, come on!

Tony boards the ship, trying to get to the main bay and keep the Time Stone out of MAW's hands.

F.R.I.D.A.Y: Boss, incoming call from Miss Potts.

Pepper Potts: Tony? Oh, my God. Are you all right? What's going on?

Tony Stark: Yeah, I'm fine. I just think we might have to push our 8:30 res.

Pepper Potts: Why?

Tony Stark: [While looking at the ship around him] Just 'cause I'll... probably not make it back for awhile.

Pepper Potts: Tell me you're not on that ship.

Tony Stark: Yeah.

Pepper Potts: God, no. Please tell me you're not on that ship.

Tony Stark: Honey, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I don't know what to say.

Pepper Potts: Come back here, Tony. I swear to God...

Tony Stark: Pep...

Pepper Potts: Come back here right now! Come back!

F.R.I.D.A.Y: Boss, we're losing her. I'm going, too...

Peter Parker is revealed to have managed to stick to the outside of the ship, and is crawling inside an airlock.

Peter Parker: Oh my God. I should have stayed on the bus.