102:Get Lost Squidward

Tony Stark: Say, Doc, you wouldn't happen to be moving your hair, would you?

Doctor Strange: [Trying to look up at one of his stray hairs fluttering] ... Not at the moment, no.

Tony looks at the opening on the ceiling and sees metal scraps flying by outside. He exits the Sanctum and scans the chaotic surroundings. He helps a woman up.

Tony Stark: You okay?

The woman ignores him and runs away. A car crashes in on a pole behind Tony.

Tony Stark: Help him! Wong, Doc.

Bruce Banner: Go! Got it!

Tony Stark: [Putting on his sunglasses] F.R.I.D.A.Y., what am I looking at?

F.R.I.D.A.Y.: Not sure, I'm working on it.

Tony Stark: Contact Gwen, Send her my Coordinates! Hey! You might wanna put that Time Stone in your back pocket, Doc!

Doctor Strange: Might wanna use it.

A huge circular ship is seen floating near Bleecker Street. On a bus, the hairs on Peter Parker's arms stand up. He looks out the window and sees the ship.

Peter Parker: [Tapping his friend from the seat in front of him] Ned, hey. I need you to cause a distraction.

Ned Leeds: Holy shit! We're all gonna die! There's a spaceship!

Peter Parker opens a window using his web shooter. He exits the bus. Students scramble to the windows to see the spaceship.

Stan Lee: What's the matter with you kids? You've never seen a spaceship before?

Peter Parker wears his Spider-Man mask and makes his way towards the ship.

Tony Stark: F.R.I.D.A.Y., evac anyone south of 43rd Street, notify first responders.

F.R.I.D.A.Y.: Will do.

Doctor Strange stops the ship's engine. The dust clears. Ebony Maw, Charmcaster and Black Dwarf exit the ship.

Ebony Maw: Hear me, and rejoice. You are about to die at the hands of the Children of Two Conquerors. Be thankful, that your meaningless lives are now contributing to...

Tony Stark: I'm sorry, Earth is closed today. You better pack it up and get outta here.

Ebony Maw: [Looks at Strange] Stone keeper... Does this chattering animal speak for you?

Doctor Strange: Certainly not. I speak for myself. But you're trespassing in this city and on this planet.

Tony Stark: It means get lost Squidward!

HA! That will never not get a laugh out of me.

Ebony Maw: He exhausts me. Bring me the Stone.

Charmcaster and Cull Walk Up.

Tony Stark: Banner, you want a piece?

Bruce Banner: No, not really, but when do I ever get what I want?

Tony Stark: That's right.

Bruce attempts to release the Hulk. Instead of Hulk coming out easily, the most that turns green is Bruce's neck.

Tony Stark: Been a while. Good to have you, buddy.

Bruce Banner: I just... I need to concentrate here for one second. Come on, come on, man.

Tony Stark: Where's your guy?

Bruce Banner: I don't know. We've sort been havin' a thing.

Tony Stark: There's no time for a thing.

Bruce Banner: I know.

Tony Stark: That's the thing right there. Let's go.

Bruce gives out a loud grunt, but fails to release the Hulk.

Tony Stark: {Glances at Strange] Dude, you're embarrassing me in front of the wizards.

HA!

Bruce Banner: Tony, I'm sorry. (STAMMERS) Either I can't or he won't-

Tony Stark: It's okay. Hey, stand down. [to Wong] Keep an eye on him. Thank you.

Wong: I have him.

Bruce Banner: Damn it.

As Black Dwarf and Charmcaster approach the team, Stark dons his Iron Man suit. He defends himself and casts the two back to Maw, who dodges him.

Bruce Banner: Where'd that come from?

Tony Stark: It's nano-tech. You like it? A little somet-

Ebony Maw hurls Stark up and attacks the rest of the team. Wong summons a shield.

Doctor Strange: Dr. Banner, if the rest of your green friend won't be joining us...

Doctor Strange teleports Banner to the park. Stark returns and joins the fight.

Tony Stark: Gotta get that stone outta here, now.

Doctor Strange: It stays with me.

Tony Stark: Exactly. Bye.

Tony flies away but is cut off by Black Dwarf, sending him to the park.

Bruce Banner: Tony, you okay? How we doing? Good? bad?

Tony Stark: Really, really good. Really good. Do you plan on helping out?

Bruce Banner: I'm trying. He won't come out.

Charmcaster arrives to the park. Throwing A construct of a hammer at Bruce.

Tony Stark: Hammer. [Pushing Bruce out of the way]

Tony's energy beam deflects off Black Dwarf's shield, slicing down trees. Bruce crawls under a fallen tree.

Bruce Banner: [begins hitting himself]Come on, Hulk. What are you doing to me? Come out! Come out! Come out!

Hulk: No!

Bruce Banner: What do you mean, "no"?