115:Yes Thats What Killing You Means

Wanda: Remember what we agreed?

Ben: If I see Vilgax or Thanos come right back.

Wanda: I love you.

Ben: I love you to.

The two kiss.

Pietro: I'll stay here with Shuri in case of anything.

He winks. Shuri smiles.

Cut to the Wakandan battlefield. Their carriers hover over the ground with Wakandan soldier and Natasha, Ben, Steve and Bucky on board, and Bruce is in the Hulkbuster.

Natasha: How we looking, Bruce?

Bruce: (While walking) Yeah, I think I'm getting the hang of it. Wow! It's like being the Hulk without actually- (He stumbles on a rock, and a carrier goes by, from which Okoye gives him a dubious look. He stands) I'm okay. I'm okay.

Sam: We got two heat signatures breaking through the tree line.

M'Baku of the Jubari rallies his soldiers with a war cry. He stops as T'Challa nears him.

T'Challa: Thank you for standing with us.

M'Baku: (Translated) Of course, brother.

T'Challa, Steve, Ben and Natasha walk to the edge of the barrier, where Proxima Midnight and Cull Obsidian stand.

Natasha: Where's your other friend?

Proxima: You will pay for his life with yours. Thanos will have that stone.

Steve: That's not gonna happen.

T'Challa: You are in Wakanda now. Thanos will have nothing but dust and blood.

Proxima: We...Have blood to spare.

She raises her right arm with a cry, and several large ships emerge from the forest behind her.

T'Challa, Steve, Ben and Natasha return to the front line.

Bucky: Did they surrender?

Ben: Not exactly.

T'Challa leads the Wakandans in the war cry "Yibambe!" telling them to hold fast as the Outriders bound toward the barrier.

Bucky: What the hell?

Natasha: Looks like we pissed her off.

T'Challa commands the soldiers to engage their shields.

Okoye: (Watching as the Outriders bombard the dome only a few getting through) They're killing themselves.

Sam: (Sending Redwings into the fight as he flies) You seen the teeth on those things?

Rhodes: Alright, back up, Sam. You're gonna get your wings singed.

He flies over a section that has been breached and drops a barrage of mines.

Sam: Cap, if these things circle the perimeter and get in behind us...There's nothing between them and Vision.

Steve: Then we better keep 'em in front of us.

Okoye: (To T'Challa) How do we do that?

T'Challa: We open the barrier. (Putting his hand to his ear) On my signal, open North-West Section Seventeen.

Shuri: Requesting confirmation, My King. You said open the barrier?

T'Challa: On my signal.

M'Baku: (To Okoye) This will be the end of Wakanda.

Okoye: Then it will be the noblest ending in history.

T'Challa: Wakanda Forever! (He crosses his hands over his chest as his Black Panther helmet covers his face, leading the army as they run toward the barrier. T'Challa and Steve are at the front of the advancing army) Now!

Ben slams his watch down.

The section in the barrier disappears and the Outriders charge at them

T'Challa: How much longer, Shuri?

Over the comm.

Shuri: We've barely begun, brother.

T'Challa: You might want to pick up the pace.

Cut to Thor on the rings of Nidavellir.

Thor: Allfathers, give me strength.

Eitri: You understand, boy? You're about to take the full force of a star. It'll kill you.

Thor: Only if I die.

Eitri: Yes. That's what killing you means.

Thor grasps the handholds and pulls, slowly opening the iris. The stream of light returns and awakens the forge once more.

Eitri: Hold it! Hold it, Thor!

Eitri watches the metal melt, and tips the cauldron, pouring it into the mold. Thor passes out, and the jet carries him to the forge. Rocket follows him, in the pod, and Groot looks up from his game when Thor lands near him.

Rocket: (Kneeling over Thor) Thor! Say something. Come on. Thor, you okay? (To Eitri) I think he's dying.

Eitri: He needs the axe! Where's the handle? Tree, help me find the handle!

Groot looks sadly at Thor, stands and grows a longer arm, weaving it around the axe and hammer, joining them,and then cutting his arm off at the usual length. Thor's hand opens slightly, and the hammer rises from the ground; lightening flickering from it.