142:Depression...

Cut to outside HQ. Lakeside, Tony, Steve, Ben, Thor, Clint, and Bruce are mourning their fallen teammate and friend.

TONY STARK: Do we know if she had family?

STEVE ROGERS: Yeah. Us.

THOR: (confused) What?

TONY STARK: I just asked him a question–

THOR: Yeah, you're acting like she's dead. Why are we acting like she's dead? We have the stones, right? As long as we have the stones, Cap, we can bring her back, isn't that right? [GROWLING.] So stop this shit. We're the Avengers, get it together.

CLINT BARTON: We can't get her back.

THOR: Wha– what?

CLINT BARTON: It can't be undone. It can't.

Thor dryly laughs.

THOR: I'm sorry. No offense, but you're a very earthly being. Okay? We're talking about space magic. And "can't" seems very definitive don't you think?

CLINT BARTON: (to Thor) Yeah, look, I know that I'm way outside my paygrade here. But she still isn't here, is she?

THOR: No, that's my point–

CLINT BARTON: It can't– be undone. Or that's at least what the red floating guy had to say. (shouts) Maybe you wanna go talk to him, okay? GO GRAB YOUR HAMMER, AND YOU GO FLY AND TALK TO HIM!

Clint's anger is quickly replaced with grief.

CLINT BARTON: It was supposed to be me. She sacrificed her life for that goddamn stone. She bet her life on it.

In a burst of anger, Bruce grabs a bench and hurls it clear across the lake. His anger spent, he turns to the others with a resigned look on his face.

BRUCE BANNER: She's not coming back. We have to make it worth it. We have to.

STEVE ROGERS: We will.

Ben looks down.

Agent:Look kid I don't know you ok you don't have a shield badge.

Ben:No I do I just forgot it in my room!

Agent:Kid your not getting your chili fries get on!

Female Voice:Hey I'll get 'em for him.

Ben turns and sees Black Widow.

Ben:Thanks Lady!

Black Widow:No problem kid.

She hands him his chili fries and he sits down at a table she sits down across from him.

Black Widow:Fury told me about you...it's...Ben Right?

Ben has chili dripping down his mouth and he licks it.

Ben:Uhh yeah I'm Ben what's up!

Black Widow:Nice to meet you.

Ben:what's your name?

Black Widow:Classified.

Ben:Aw cmon.

After some begging from Ben Black Widow gives in seems her walls aren't immune to bens charms.

Black Widow:My Agent Name Is Black Widow but My real name is Natasha Romanoff.

Ben looks down crying.

Cut to inside the Avenger's Lab. Tony carefully places the stones in the gauntlet he made while Bruce, Ben and Rocket watch. With nervous precision, Tony manipulates the machine and carefully places all six stones into the gauntlet.