51:Powersssssss

The Avengers are on an aircraft heading out of Sokovia, Natasha interrupts Banner who's listening to opera with his headphones.

Natasha Romanoff: Hey, the lullaby worked better than ever.

Bruce Banner: Just wasn't expecting the Code Green.

Natasha Romanoff: If you hadn't been there, there would've been double the casualties. My best friend would've been a treasured memory.

Bruce Banner: You know, sometimes exactly what I want to hear isn't exactly what I want to hear.

Natasha Romanoff: How long before you trust me?

Bruce Banner: It's not you I don't trust.

Natasha Romanoff: Thor, report on the Hulk?

Thor: The gates of Hel are filled with the screams of his victims. [Natasha glares at Thor and Banner groans in despair] Uh, but, not the screams of the dead, of course. No no, uh...wounded screams, mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining and tales of sprained deltoids and, and uh... and gout.

Ben laughs and Gwen hits his arm.

Tony Stark: Hey Banner, Dr. Cho's on her way in from Seoul, is it okay if she sets up in your lab?

Bruce Banner: Uh, yeah, she knows her way around.

Tony Stark: Thanks. [to JARVIS] Tell her to prep everything, Barton's gonna need the full treatment.

JARVIS: Very good sir.

Tony Stark: JARVIS, take the wheel.

JARVIS: Yes, sir. Approach vector is locked.

Tony Stark: [to Thor and Steve, looking at the scepter] It feels good, yeah? I mean, you've been after this thing since SHIELD collapsed. Not that I haven't enjoyed our little raiding parties, but...

Thor: No, but this... this brings it to a close.

Steve Rogers: As soon as we find out what else this has been used for. I don't just mean weapons. Since when is Strucker capable of human enhancement?

Tony Stark: Banner and I'll give it the once before it goes back to Asgard. Is that cool with you? [Thor nods his head] I mean, just a few days until the farewell party. You're staying right?

Thor: Yes, yes, of course. A victory should be honored with revels.

Tony Stark: Yeah. Who doesn't love revels. Captain?

Steve Rogers: Hopefully this puts an end to the Chitauri and HYDRA, so. Yes, revels.

The Avengers aircraft lands at the Avengers tower in New York where Barton is taken by Dr. Cho to have his wounds tended to; Maria walks up to Stark.

Maria Hill: Lab's all set up, boss.

Tony Stark: [pointing to Steve] Uh, actually, he's the boss. I just pay for everything, and design everything and make everyone look cooler.

Steve Rogers: What's the word on Strucker?

Maria Hill: NATO's got him.

Steve Rogers: The three enhanced?

Maria Hill: Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. And Kevin Levin Wanda and Pietro are Twins. Orphaned at ten when a shell collapsed their apartment building. Sokovia's had a rough history. It's nowhere special but it's on the way to everywhere special. Kevin Levin was born in a poor household with an unknown father and his mother. Kevin's real father was abusive and mistreated Kevin to the point where he ran away from home.

Steve Rogers: Their abilities?

Maria Hill: pietro's got increased metabolism and improved thermal homeostasis. Her thing is neural electric interfacing, telekinesis, mental manipulation. Kevin can channel energy through his hands to manipulate technology, discharge it as energy blasts, or physically enhance his body to speed up cellular regeneration, increase his strength, or recover from injuries at an accelerated rate. However, the energy will dissipate over time or through excessive use, so he is required to recharge. [Steve looks at her funny, and she rephrases the statement so he can understand] Pietro is fast she's weird and Kevin absorbs.

Steve Rogers: Well, they're going to show up again.

Maria Hill: Agreed. File says they volunteered for Strucker's experiments. It's nuts.

Steve Rogers: Right. What kind of monster would let a German scientist experiment on them to protect their country?

Maria Hill: We're not at war, Captain.

Steve Rogers: They are.

Bruce Banner: [in Banner's lab; referring to Barton] How's he doing?

Tony Stark: Oh, unfortunately, he's still Barton.

Bruce Banner: That's terrible.

Tony Stark: He's fine. He's thirsty. [walking over to the computers] Alright. Look alive, JARVIS. It's play time. We've only got a couple days with this joystick so let's make the most of it. Update me on the structural and compositional analysis.

JARVIS: The scepter is alien. There are elements I can't quantify.

Tony Stark: So there's elements you can.

JARVIS: The jewel appears to be a protective housing for something inside. Something powerful.

Tony Stark: Like a reactor?

JARVIS: Like a computer. I believe I'm deciphering code.

Natasha Romanoff: [to Dr. Cho as she tends to Barton's wounds] You sure he's going to be okay? Pretending to need this guy really brings the team together.

Dr. Helen Cho: There's no possibility of deterioration.

Gwen: The nano-molecular functionality is instantaneous. His cells don't know they're bonding with simulacrum.

Ben: Christ do any of you guys speak English?

Bruce Banner: She's creating tissue.

Dr. Helen Cho: If you brought him to my lab, the regeneration Cradle could do this in twenty minutes.

Tony Stark: Oh, he's flatlining. Call it. Time?

Clint Barton: No, no, no. I'm going to live forever. I'm gonna be made of plastic.

Tony Stark: [Stark hands Barton a drink] Here's your beverage.

Dr. Helen Cho: You'll be made of you, Mr. Barton. Your own girlfriend won't be able to tell the difference.

Clint Barton: Well, I don't have a girlfriend.

Dr. Helen Cho: That I can't fix. This is the next thing, Tony. Your clunky metal suits are going to be left in the dust.

Tony Stark: Well, that is exactly the plan. And Helen, I expect to see you at the party on Saturday.

Ben chuckles and leaves.

Dr. Helen Cho: Unlike you, I don't have a lot of time for parties. [she hesitates a moment before asking] Will Ben be there?

Gwen looks up and looks sideways.