117:I dont have a funny title for this one

Nebula: [she runs at Thanos, attacking him with her sword] Where's Gamora?!

Strange uses the Space Stone to case her aside, flailing. Strange forms energy ropes that grapple onto the gauntlet. Thanos tries to pull it free, as Star-Lord shoots a electric magnet onto the ground beside him, holding down his other hand.

Spiderman swings in, and makes a string of web, holding him back, enabling his spider legs to anchor himself, as Strange opens a portal above Thanos out of which drops Mantis, who lands on his shoulders, her hands on his temples. He screams as she tries to put him under

Iron Man: [while pulling on the gauntlet] Is he under? Don't let up.

Mantis: [starting to cry] Be quick... He is very strong!

Iron Man: Parker, help! Get over here. [Parker withdraws his web, and hurries to help Tony with the gauntlet] She can't hold him much longer. Let's go. We gotta open his fingers to get it off!

Star-Lord: [lands, then joins with the others] I thought you'd be harder to catch. For the record, this was my plan. Not so strong now, huh? Where's Gamora?

Thanos: ... My... Gamora...?

Star-Lord: Oh, bull–shit. Where is she?

Mantis: [shocked] He is in anguish!

Star-Lord: Good.

Mantis: [crying] He... he... he mourns!

Drax: What does this monster have to mourn?!

Nebula: [she suddenly understands in horror what Thanos has done with...] Gamora.

Star-Lord: ... What?

Nebula: He took her to Vormir. He came back with the Soul Stone...but she didn't.

Iron Man: Okay, Quill, you gotta cool it right now, understand?

Quill slowly turns to Thanos.

Iron Man: Don't, don't, don't engage, we've almost got this off!

Star-Lord: Tell me she's lying. [enraged] ASSHOLE!!! Tell me you didn't do it!!!

Thanos: I... had... to.

This is where Peter quill quite literally destroyed the universe...for green alien cheeks.

Star-Lord: [while starting to tear up; quietly] No, you didn't... No, you didn't... [he continues to rage and then proceeds to pistol-whipping Thanos in the face] NO, YOU DIDN'T!!!

Drax: Quill!

Quill uses his gun to pound Thanos in the face twice. Iron Man goes to hold him back, as Peter Parker is left to pull off the gauntlet.

Iron Man: [to the struggling Quill] Hey, stop! Hey, stop! Stop! Hey, stop! Stop!

Spider-Man: It's coming! It's coming! I got it! I got it...!!

But Thanos wakes, butting Mantis from his shoulders, and grabbing the cuff of the gauntlet just as it is sliding off his hand, causing Parker to stumble back, and Mantis to go flying.

Spider-Man: [seeing Mantis flying] Oh, God!

He jumps and hugs her, extending his spider legs which give them a safe landing.

Strange summons a weapon, and Thanos uses the Space Stone to throw him away. Then, Iron Man shoots at him, but Thanos bats him down, and uses the Space Stone to pull down the surface of a moon. Stark tries to fly away, but a large chunk pins him down.

The fight turns decisively in Thanos' favor as he unleashes the full might of the Infinity Stones upon his attackers, swiftly repelling them all.

Strange confronted Thanos in a ferocious duel, with Strange launching the first strike, sending streams of energy at Thanos.

Leaping into the air, Thanos retaliated with a blast of energy from the Power Stone.

Strange countered with an open gateway to the Mirror Dimension to absorb the beam, before pushing it toward Thanos to trap him.

Thanos destroyed the gateway with the Power Stone, before throwing the remnants back at Strange in the form of a black hole with the Space Stone.

Thinking quickly, Strange cast a spell to transmute the singularity into a swarm of blue butterflies, briefly confusing Thanos.

Raising into the air with the Cloak of Levitation, Strange then cast his duplication spell, splitting into an army of magical clones of himself to restrain Thanos with hundreds of Eldritch Whips.

However, Thanos immediately regained the upper hand, activating the Soul and Power Stones to instantly destroy the false images and briefly sunder Strange's astral form from his body.

With his opponent staggered, Thanos activated the Space and Reality Stones, pulling Strange to his hand before he could react, winning the duel.