154: Eruption

Ben, Gwen, And Wanda run forward, they stop and look up at a palace.

"You guys remember the plan?" Gwen asks

"Yes." Wanda says

"Plan?" Ben asks

"I talked about it for 2 and half hours Ben!" Gwen shouts

"Oh I'm sorry I zoned out." Ben says

Wanda slaps the back of his head, the group walk into the palace.immediately when they walk in they're met with rocks that form into beasts.

Albedo and Agatha walk down some stairs, "Benjamin, Gwendolyn it's been so long since we've seen each other don't you think?" Albedo says

"Go to hell albedo!" Gwen shouts

"Aww is that how you treat the king and his  queen?" Albedo asks holding Agatha's hand as the two kiss.

"Blech." Ben says

"You wouldn't know what love is Benjamin, you and that red headed witch." Albedo says

Ben growls and slams the watch down.

"LEMME TELL YA SOMETHING OLD PURPLE WITCH AND EVIL RED VERSION OF ME!!!!!!" Rath shouts

Albedo and Agatha's eyes widen as they look at each other.

"YOU KEEP MY GIRLFRIENDS NAME OUTTA YA MOUTH OR RATHS GONNA PUMMEL YA INTO OBLIVION!!!!!!" Rath shouts

Wanda turns to Gwen.

"Rath does that." Gwen says

"Boys take out the trash will you." Albedo says as him and Agatha leave.

"WHO YOU CALLING TRASH, RATH ISNT TRASH RATH IS RAAAAAAAAAAATTTHH!!!!!" Rath shouts

Rath, with his feline-like agility and unmatched strength, took the lead. Scarlet Witch tapped into her chaos-altering powers, ready to bend the elements to her will. Gwen Tennyson, armed with her trusty spellbook and her magical abilities, stood beside them, eager to join the battle.

As the rock minions emerged from the ground, their eyes gleaming with malice, Rath let out a mighty roar and charged forward. His claws tore through the rocky defenses, sending shards flying in all directions. Scarlet Witch followed suit, her crimson energy swirling around her as she unleashed a wave of chaos, causing the minions to stumble and crumble.

Gwen, her eyes glowing with determination, began chanting ancient incantations. Her spells weaved through the air, forming ethereal chains that wrapped around the minions, restraining their movements. With a flick of her wrist, she sent them crashing into one another, shattering them into pieces.

But the rock minions were relentless, their numbers seemingly endless. With each defeated minion, two more rose from the ground, doubling their efforts to overwhelm our heroes. Rath, Scarlet Witch, and Gwen realized they needed a different approach.

Scarlet Witch tapped into her telepathic abilities, connecting with the minds of her allies. Instantly, a plan formed. Rath leaped high into the air, somersaulting over the minions and landing behind their ranks. His mighty tail swiped through the air, creating a shockwave that disoriented the minions, leaving them vulnerable.

Seizing the opportunity, Gwen chanted a spell of transformation, turning the ground beneath the minions into quicksand. The rock minions sank helplessly, their rocky bodies unable to escape the treacherous trap. Scarlet Witch then encased the sinking minions in a shimmering energy dome, sealing their fate.

With the last of the rock minions defeated, our heroes stood victorious amidst the shattered remains. Rath let out a triumphant roar, Scarlet Witch grinned, and Gwen's eyes sparkled with satisfaction.