129:Time Travel!

Cut to a lab in the Avengers Compound, we see Bruce fiddling with buttons on a panel. Scott is in his Ant-Man costume in front of his van, with the back open to show the Quantum Tunnel. Nat, Ben and Steve are beside Bruce

BRUCE BANNER: Okay, here we go. Time travel test number one. Scott, fire up the uhhh... the van thing.

Scott opens the portal.

BEN TENNYSON: Breakers are set, emergency generators are on standby.

BRUCE BANNER: Good. 'Cause if we blow the grid, I don't wanna lose Tiny here in the 1950's.

Scott, Nat, Ben and Cap give Bruce a panicked look.

SCOTT LANG: Excuse me?

NATASHA ROMANOFF: He's kidding. [In a hushed tone to Bruce] You can't say things like that!

BRUCE BANNER: Just... It was a bad joke.

NATASHA ROMANOFF: You were kidding, right?

BRUCE BANNER: [Whispering to Nat] I have no idea. We're talking about time travel here. Either it's all a joke, or none of it is. [Loudly and gives Scott a thumbs up] We're good! Get your helmet on, Scott. I'm gonna send you back a week, let you walk around for an hour, then bring you back in 10 seconds. Makes sense?

SCOTT LANG: Perfectly not confusing.

STEVE ROGERS: Good luck, Scott. You got this.

SCOTT LANG: You're right. I do, Captain America.

Bruce presses a button, and Scott disappears into the Quantum Tunnel.

BRUCE BANNER: On the count of three. 3... 2... 1!

Bruce presses a button, and someone in the Ant-Man suit comes back. A teenager in appears out of it.

TEEN SCOTT LANG: Uh, guys? This...this doesn't feel right.

STEVE ROGERS: What is this?

BRUCE BANNER: What's going on?

BEN TENNYSON: That...who is that?

He pushes another couple of buttons, trying to fix the problem.

BRUCE BANNER: Hold on. [Panicking]

NATASHA ROMANOFF: Is that Scott?

TEEN SCOTT LANG: Yes, it's Scott!

Teen Scott gets sucked in back into the quantum tunnel, and it appears to be an old man in the Ant-Man suit.

OLD SCOTT LANG: Ow! My back!

STEVE ROGERS: What is this?

BRUCE BANNER: Can I get a little space here.

STEVE ROGERS: Yeah yeah. Can you bring him back?

BEN TENNYSON: Bruce What The Fuck?

BRUCE BANNER: I'm working on it! [Tapping the side of the button pad, trying to pull back Scott]

After a moment, another person appears in front of them. This time, it's a baby in the Ant-Man suit.

STEVE ROGERS: It's a baby. [seriously?]

BRUCE BANNER: It's Scott.

STEVE ROGERS: As a baby!

BRUCE BANNER: He'll grow.

BEN TENNYSON: Bring Scott back!

BRUCE BANNER: [motioning to Nat] When I say kill the power, kill the power.

NATASHA ROMANOFF: Oh my god. [rapidly walk near to the generator]

BRUCE BANNER: And... Kill it!

Nat pulls down a lever, and everything shuts down. Scott, the normal Scott, gets spewed back out again.

SCOTT LANG: Somebody peed my pants.

NATASHA ROMANOFF: Oh thank god.

SCOTT LANG: But I don't know if it was "baby" me or "old" me...Or just "me" me.

BRUCE BANNER: [holds up his his hands in a dramatic way] Time travel!

Steve says nothing. He simply shakes his head and walks away.

BRUCE BANNER: What? I..I see this as an absolute win!

We cut to see Steve sitting outside the Avengers Compound, staring at the floor, deep in thought. He looks beat, the only possibility of victory now not an opportunity.

He looks up as a deafening noise breaks the silence in the distance. As he looks, we see an Audi R8 speeding towards the entrance.

The car pulls over to Cap, but goes a bit too far, then reverses to Cap. We see Tony Stark roll down the window and look at Cap.

TONY STARK: Why the long face? Let me guess: He turned into a baby.

STEVE ROGERS: Among other things, yeah. What are you doing here?

He gets out of the car, and walks around to the back.

TONY STARK: [Ignoring Steve's question] That's the EPR Paradox. Instead of pushing Lang through time, you might've wound up pushing time through Lang. It's tricky. Dangerous. Somebody should've cautioned you against it.

STEVE ROGERS: You did.

TONY STARK: Oh, did I? [acting like he did not; there's the Tony we know] Thank God I'm here. Regardless, I fixed it. [He holds up his right hand, with a device on it] A fully functioning Time-Space GPS. I just want peace. [Makes peace sign with his fingers] Turns out, resentment is corrosive, and I hate it.

STEVE ROGERS: Me too.

TONY STARK: We got a shot at getting these stones, but I gotta tell you my priorities: Bring back what we lost? I hope, yes. Keep what I got? I have to, at all costs. And... maybe not die trying will be nice.

STEVE ROGERS: Sounds like a deal. [Steve reaches out his hand to shake in the deal, in which Tony replies in the same way.]

Tony reaches back into his trunk to pull something else out, Captain America's Shield. He makes to give it to Steve, who hesitates.

STEVE ROGERS: Tony...

TONY STARK: Why? He made it for you. [referring to Howard Stark] Plus, honestly I have to get it out of the garage before Morgan takes it sledding.

Steve fits his arm into the shield.

STEVE ROGERS: Thank you, Tony.

TONY STARK: Will you keep that a little quiet? Didn't bring one for the whole team. [Hesitates] ...We are getting the whole team, yeah?

STEVE ROGERS: We're working on that right now.