136:Americas Ass.

Cuts to a scene of Gamora (2014) and Nebula (2014) fighting some Korbinite soldiers.

GAMORA (2014): [Helping Nebula up] You're welcome.

NEBULA (2014): I didn't ask for your help.

GAMORA (2014): And yet, you always need it. [Nebula (2014) laughs and Gamora's hand.] Get up. Father wants us back on the ship.

NEBULA (2014): Why?

GAMORA (2014): He's found an Infinity Stone.

NEBULA (2014): Where?

GAMORA (2014): On a planet called Morag.

NEBULA (2014): Father's plan is finally in motion.

GAMORA (2014): One stone isn't six, Nebula.

NEBULA (2014): It's a start.

GAMORA (2014): If he gets all of them...

Thanos (2014) and Vilgax (2014) arrive Thanos honking badass double-bladed sword in tow and healthy coating blood of his armour. Vilgax holds his energy blade as he scowls.

THANOS (2014): Ronan's located the Power Stone. I'm dispatching you to his ship.

GAMORA (2014): He won't like that.

VILGAX (2014): His alternative is death, then. [Vilgax wipes his sword] Ronan's obsession clouds his judgement.

NEBULA (2014): We will not fail you, Father and Uncle.

Gamora (2014) rolls her eyes.

THANOS (2014): No, you won't.

NEBULA (2014): I swear...I will make you proud.

Nebula (2014) is suddenly in pain and opens up future Nebula's memories.

RHODEY (Memory): We just, wait around for this Quill guy to show up, and then he leads us to the Power Stone, is that it?

NEBULA (Memory): Let's take cover. We're not the only ones in 2014 looking for the stones.

Nebula (2014) shuts off the memory.

GAMORA (2014): Who was that?

NEBULA (2014): I don't know...My head is splitting...I don't know...

GAMORA (2014): Her synaptic drive was probably damaged in battle.

Thanos walks towards Nebula and brings his blade to her throat.

THANOS (2014): Shhh... (pointing to Nebula) Bring her to my ship.

Cut to present Tony Stark flying around Stark Tower in the Mark 85. XLR-RAY is beside him. Tony scans the interior of the tower, and sees the original Avengers apprehending Loki, the backside of the iconic shot of Hawkeye pointing the bow at Loki's face while the Avengers surround him. The two of them land inside of the tower tony desuiting and Ben turning back to normal.

TONY STARK: Got to hustle, Cap. Things look like they're just about wrapped up here. [Cut to Steve in Stark Tower, walking towards the elevator.]

STEVE ROGERS: Got it. I'm approaching the elevator now.

LOKI (2012): If it's all the same to you... I'll have that drink now.

TONY STARK (2012): All right, get him on his feet. We can all stand around posing up a storm later. By the way, feel free to clean up.

TONY STARK: Uh, Mr. Rogers. I almost forgot that that suit [A shot of Cap walking around in his 2012 suit] did nothing for your ass.

STEVE ROGERS: No one asked you to look, Tony.