Chapter 205 Rebellion

Outside the supreme box is a white wall.

Decorative landscape paintings hang on the white walls.

After Qin Ze was kicked out, he hit the wall directly, knocking the landscape painting on the wall down.

Then it hit Qin Ze on the head.

This scene shocked the waiter, Lu Qiang and others who came over.

The people in the box were also taken aback.

"what happened?"

In the box, the waiters who were serving the food were so frightened that they almost dropped the dishes on their hands.

Qiu Shui and the others looked out the door in surprise.

Qin Ze, who fell on the ground, curled up against the wall with his belly in his arms like a cooked shrimp.

The kick just now almost broke his internal organs.

At this moment, Qin Ze was in so much pain that he couldn't even wail.

At the door of the box, a bodyguard withdrew his raised long legs, then quickly ran over and held Qin Ze on the ground.

"What are you doing, let go of Young Master Qin."

Lu Qiang and others rushed forward, trying to rescue Qin Ze.

"Just sit here and don't move. I'll go out and deal with it." After speaking, Qiu Shui stood up and walked out.

Qiu Shui walked straight out of the box door.

Another bodyguard stood beside Qiu Shui tightly.

Just now, this bodyguard has notified the other bodyguards, and at this moment, the other bodyguards are rushing over here quickly.

Lu Qiang and the others were shocked when they saw that the person coming out of the box was actually Qiu Shui.

Qiushui?

The person in the supreme box is actually Qiu Shui?

How could it be Qiushui's?

The moment they saw Qiushui, Lu Qiang and the others panicked.

Because every time he encounters Qiushui, it is Qin Ze who is unlucky.

They also didn't expect that the person in the supreme box tonight would be Qiu Shui.

This is too bad luck.

After Qiu Shui saw that it was Lu Qiang and the others, he immediately looked at Qin Ze who was pinned to the ground by the bodyguards, and snorted coldly, "It's you again, why, this time you came to kick the door of my box to get revenge? "

Qiu Shui was really angry.

Why is it so unlucky today, go to a ball game and meet a pretender.

Come to have a meal now, and someone came to kick the door of his box?

"No, it's not."

Lu Qiang and the others shook their heads quickly.

revenge?

Just kidding, there are two examples of the Gan family and the Zhou family.

How dare they offend Qiu Shui!

Besides, there have been rumors in the Kyoto circle recently. Because Qiushui's dialect is very similar to that of the Fang family, Qiushui is likely to be from the Fang family. It was only later adopted by the hermit family.

Leaving aside, Qiushui most likely has the Hermit family standing behind him, and now there is another Fang family.

Even if God gave them courage, they wouldn't dare to offend Qiushui!