Chapter 280 Round Up

"Mr. Drew is here."

Following the sound, the crowd spread out to both sides.

A middle-aged foreign man with blond hair and blue eyes came over with a group of people.

The man was very imposing, with a serious expression on his face. It seems that it is very difficult to get along with.

"Mr. Drew." As soon as Daniel saw Drew coming, he immediately stepped forward to say hello.

Seeing Drew coming, Xu Jinheng didn't immediately go up to say hello.

Instead, he frowned at Qiushui and the others.

This Drew is notoriously difficult to get along with in the upper class circles of the United States.

Although on the surface, Drew is just the person in charge of a car show.

However, behind him stood the largest family in the United States, the Archibald family.

Drew is from the Archibald family.

This car show is also made by the Archibald family behind the scenes.

Therefore, Drew, as the person in charge of the auto show, represents the face of the Archibald family.

The reason why Daniel respects Drew so much is also for this reason.

After all, Emperor Luo Yasufu is an industry under the name of the Archibald family.

In a way, Drew's status is two or three levels higher than Daniel's.

Drew just nodded slightly towards Daniel, then swept his eyes and landed on the three of Qiushui.

A vacuum has been formed around the three of them. There was only one shopping guide from the exhibition standing behind him.

Daniel's secretary had already made it clear to him just now.

They were the three rich second generations from Huaguo, who came to the auto show to make trouble.

Last time, Stars and Stripes also had a self-important rich second generation who came to make trouble at the auto show.

As a result, they are still staying in the prison of their rice empire.

Although that rich second-generation family has some power in the Stars and Stripes.

But here is their rice empire, and here, their Archibald family is the one who speaks.

Unexpectedly, the matter of the rich second generation last time did not give those people a warning.

This year's auto show, there are still people making trouble?

This completely ignored their Archibald family, and they were simply looking for death.

"It's you who said they would buy dozens of cars at our auto show?" Drew walked up to Qiushui and the others with his hands behind his back.

The Hua Guo dialect in his mouth is very pure. If it wasn't for the foreign face, Qiu Shui would have thought he was from Hua.

His gaze was like an eagle, sharp as a sword, and with one look, it seemed as if the sword was on the necks of the three of Qiushui.

As long as the next moment, there is nothing wrong.

Then the three of Qiushui will spill blood on the spot.

However, the three of Qiu Shui are not ordinary people.