Chapter 251 Reverse Black and White

Fulang is the name for the same-sex married party in Yangcheng Town.

Since same-sex marriage was legalized in Huaguo, there have been many more same-sex marriages in Yangcheng.

Even in some relatively biased rural areas, traces of same-sex marriage can be seen.

"Fifth Uncle, even if I find my husband, you don't have to be so surprised, right?" Qiu Shui said with a little amused smile.

"How can you not be surprised. You told me, Fifth Uncle, that you were going to find a beautiful little daughter-in-law."

Uncle Fifth still remembers that when Qiu Shui went out to study in college, he patted his chest and promised him that he would find a beautiful wife back.

"Yes, a beautiful daughter-in-law. Isn't he pretty enough?" Qiu Shui pulled Lou Yuchen, and said innocently, "Fifth Uncle, isn't your requirement of beauty too high?"

"It's quite beautiful." Uncle Wu looked at Lou Yuchen's exquisite face. He had never seen that boy before, and he was even more beautiful than a girl.

Lou Yuchen showed a faint smile and let Fifth Uncle look at him.

"Okay, okay, Uncle Fifth, don't worry about this problem. You have bad legs and feet, so sit down quickly." Qiu Shui put the chair on the side behind Uncle Fifth. Then he pressed Uncle Fifth's shoulder and made him sit down.

After the fifth uncle sat down, he took a look at the bodyguard who had almost filled the chairs and stools at home, and then looked at the pile of cigarettes, wine and candy on the table, and immediately said: "Oh, why did you bring so many things? Little San My son, you friends are too polite. When you leave, you take all these things back. "

"Fifth Uncle, what they bought was just a little bit, most of it was bought by Lou Yuchen and me. It's my husband's first visit, so I have to prepare some gifts." Qiu Shui looked at Lou Yuchen and blinked. , "Are you right?"

After receiving Qiushui's signal, Lou Yuchen looked at the cheap cigarettes and alcohol on the table, reluctantly nodded, "Yes."

"That's not so much, you young people, it's not easy to make money." Uncle Wu looked at the five bottles of Nurhong, five cigarettes, and some candies such as brown sugar on the table. The table is almost full.

"It doesn't matter fifth uncle, he is rich." Qiu Shui stood beside fifth uncle and said with a smile.

"You child." Uncle Wu directly raised his hand and slapped Qiu Shui on the back of his hand, "It's impolite, no matter how rich Xiaolou is, if you haven't been married for a day, you can't waste other people's money like this."

"It doesn't matter, my money is also his money." Lou Yuchen actually wanted to say that Qiu Shui was richer than him.

After hearing what Lou Yuchen said, Fifth Uncle gave Lou Yuchen a satisfied look.

This guy is nice.

Although he had been blaming Qiu Shui just now, he was also secretly observing Lou Yuchen.

Lou Yuchen's eyes were on Qiu Shui the whole time. It's autumn water in my eyes.

It could be seen that he cared about Qiushui very much.

Uncle Wu nodded in satisfaction, and said to Lou Yuchen: "Xiaolou, drink water, you must be thirsty after running so far. I don't like tea very much. So there is no tea at home, it's really rude. "

"It's okay, we also like to drink boiled water." Lou Yuchen raised the corner of his mouth slightly, and his eyes were also smiling.

Since he was with Qiushui, he seemed to smile more.