Chapter 342 Old Man?

Qiu Shui went back to the room with a heavy heart.

First, he quickly brushed his teeth and washed his face, and then ate the breakfast that Lou Yuchen brought to the room just now.

Fortunately, when Lou Yuchen sent them over, they all included transparent insulation boxes.

Therefore, the breakfast at this time is still hot.

Qiu Shui finished his breakfast absent-mindedly, changed his clothes quickly, and then walked to the study.

Lou Yuchen stayed with him the whole time, Qiu Shui didn't speak, and he didn't ask.

But he could feel that Qiushui didn't seem to be in a good mood at the moment.

Lou Yuchen didn't know why Qiu Shui woke up overnight, and Qiu Shui looked preoccupied.

Moreover, his attitude towards his father just now was so strange.

When the two went to the study, neither Li Feng nor Uncle Fu had arrived.

After waiting for about ten minutes, Li Feng and Uncle Fu came to the study.

"Let's sit first." Li Feng pointed to the chair beside him, said to Qiu Shui and Lou Yuchen, and then sat in the upper seat.

Uncle Fu stood beside Li Feng.

Two servants followed in. Then, start making tea skillfully.

After the two cups of tea were brewed, Qiu Shui and Lou Yuchen stood up, and Uncle Fu called out, "Serve the tea."

The two servants immediately held the tea tray and handed two cups of tea to Qiu Shui and Lou Yuchen respectively.

Qiu Shui first handed the tea in his hand to Li Feng, then stared at Li Feng intently and said, "Father, please drink tea."

On the second day of the couple's day, they all need to serve tea to their parents.

However, Qiu Shui didn't call Li Feng's father anymore, but his father.

When Lou Yuchen heard Qiu Shui's name, he gave Qiu Shui a strange look.

But he didn't care too much.

Li Feng took Qiushui's tea and took a sip gently. Then he picked up the red envelope prepared on the side and handed it to Qiushui, and said: "Since you are married, you should concentrate on taking care of the family affairs. Don't be as reckless as before."

"Yes." Qiu Shui revealed a fake smile on his face, and then took the red envelope calmly.

Compared with Qiu Shui, the faint smile on Lou Yuchen's face seemed much more sincere.

He respectfully handed over the tea and called Dad.

After Li Feng drank the tea, he also talked to Lou Yuchen.

"Since you have entered the gate of our King Ren's Mansion, I hope you can accompany this kid hand in hand and live up to him."

"Yes." After Lou Yuchen responded, he took Li Feng's red envelope with both hands.

"Okay, I have something to do with this kid, we need to talk about it alone. You guys go down first."

Li Feng waved his hand.

Lou Yuchen glanced at Qiu Shui worriedly, and then left with Fu Bo and others.

They all left and exited the courtyard where the study was located.

Lou Yuchen was there just now, Qiu Shui was extremely patient in order not to let them find out.

Now that no one is here, Qiu Shui stepped forward, stared sharply at Li Feng in front of him, and asked, "You are not the system, who are you?"