Chapter 312

The adoptive parents are Qiu Shui's reverse scales.

Now someone wants to use his dead adoptive parents to slander him?

Still slandering him as the murderer who killed his adoptive parents, spreading it on the Internet?

Even if it is finally clarified, it is a misunderstanding.

But the loss to Qiushui's reputation is irreparable.

Moreover, Qiu Shui also saw that there was something unknown, and the families of those passengers who crashed in the plane came out to speak out.

Actually asked the police to arrest him as a "murderer" and give them justice?

"I'm so angry, do these people have no brains? How could Brother Qiu do those things."

"For the sake of property, they bought murder to kill their adoptive parents. People who say these things are all brainless?"

When Liang Zitao and the others saw the news, they were also extremely angry.

What is this all about!

"This is someone deliberately troubling Qiu Shui." When Lou Yuchen saw the information, his first thought was that someone was operating these things behind the scenes.

Otherwise, it is impossible to spread so fast.

"The person who did this thinks that he has lived too long." Bai Jing didn't expect that someone would use such a low-level and despicable method against Qiu Shui.

She asked Qiushui: "Mr. Qiu, what are you going to do?"

Now, the three major families in Modu are all from Qiushui. As long as Qiushui gives an order, the three of them will handle this matter cleanly.

"How to do it?"

Qiu Shui looked at the videos and messages on the phone that kept abusing and humiliating him.

Frost formed in his eyes.

"The Internet is not a place outside the law. These people have the guts to spread such rumors. They slander me and slander me online. No matter who, no matter how many people there are, they should pay the due price for their actions."

It's not the first time Qiu Shui has suffered these attacks on the Internet.

Before Zhong Yujie slandered him once when he was adopted by others, and once when HKUST expelled him.

Later, when he won the Hualong Cup, he was also attacked and slandered on the Internet.

Some people really think that they can do whatever they want on the Internet.

Do you think that there are many people, and the law does not blame the people?

Or do you think that he can't find them all?

In addition to the three families in Modu, there are also quite a few people in Qiushui in the Kyoto circle.

This time, none of them acted.

Just waiting for Qiushui's order.

"Host the host, this system can help you with this matter. This system can find those guys. And the person behind the scenes dared to slander the host of this system, and the system sent them all to eat Free national meals. Make them pay what they deserve.”

The slander this time can be much more serious than the previous ones.

This time, he actually slandered its host, Er Shi, as a murderer.