Chapter 330 Here Comes

It has to be said that the traditional customs of the Wellsbart family are different.

Westerners generally hold weddings in churches.

But for the new members of the Wellsbart family, the wedding ceremony was held in the Royal Chamber of the Holy Land.

That is the banquet hall now.

At the top of the banquet hall, there is a high platform.

On the high platform, there is a chair made of pure gold.

That chair is also the chair that the king of the previous dynasty sat on.

Now, it has become the exclusive chair of the head of the Wellsbart family.

The bride and groom enter first.

Immediately afterwards, a group of people from the Wellsbart family followed behind.

Among them are Becky and Becky's three sons.

Immediately afterwards, a group of people wearing white knight uniforms quickly appeared from the other side, and ran directly to the middle of the banquet hall.

The guests are separated to form a three-meter-wide passage.

The guests who came to the banquet took a step back consciously.

The door on the right side of the banquet hall opened with a "bang".

A gray-haired but energetic foreign old man appeared at the door.

A beam of light hit him, and the sapphire scepter in his palm reflected a dazzling light.

That is the head of the Wellsbart family, Adrian.

Beside Adrian stood four tall bodyguards in black suits.

After Adrian appeared, there was deafening applause in the banquet hall.

Adrian immediately waved to everyone.

The lights moved with Adrian's movements.

Under everyone's attention, Adrian took the scepter of the dynasty representative in his hand, and stepped up to the highest position step by step.

After Adrian sat down in the highest position, the lights appeared on the positions of the two newcomers.

The two newcomers immediately waved to all the guests in the banquet hall.

The banquet hall burst into warm applause again.

Under everyone's gaze, the two newcomers walked up to Adrian step by step.

Immediately afterwards, a large group of people, with their right hands on their left chests, bowed down to salute Adrian in unison.

Then they said something confusing in unison.

Lou Yuchen at the side whispered in Qiushui's ear, "They are greeting Adrian."

Qiu Shui looked at Lou Yuchen in surprise, "Can you understand what they said?"

Lou Yuchen explained: "They speak the aristocratic language before the Holy Land Dynasty. When I came to the Stars and Stripes, I met a chess player who was also from a noble family before the Holy Land Dynasty. It's just theirs. The family is down."

At that time, that person and Lou Yuchen also said what those people said just now, and that sentence was something that the nobles of the Li Dynasty in the Holy Land would say when they paid homage to the king.

If the Li Dynasty of the Holy Land had not been shattered at that time.

Now the Wellsbart family is not just nobles.