Chapter 239 I am a Professional Go Player

"I lost?" Genav couldn't accept such a result.

"Okay, let me down." Qiu Shui was dizzy from being thrown.

After finally landing on the ground, Qiushui saw Genef and others not far away, and walked over directly.

Wei An and the others also followed behind Qiu Shui.

Qiu Shui walked in front of Genav and the others, and said, "You have lost. Since you have lost, please fulfill your bet. I think you noble citizens of the Great Rice Empire will not be dishonest, right? "

Wei An and the others behind them shouted as if they had found confidence.

"That's right, fulfill the bet."

"Apologize to us, and then slap yourself a hundred times."

"Hurry up, don't dawdle."

Genav and the others never expected that they would lose. Facing the crusade by the crowd, Genav's expression was very ugly.

Jack pointed directly at the crowd and said, "Why should we apologize? You stupid Chinese people must have cheated just now. Otherwise, how could you have won us?"

Ask them to apologize, and they are already very unwilling. It is simply impossible for them to slap themselves a hundred times now.

"Yes, you are cheating."

"The insidious Chinese people won us by cheating, it is simply too shameless."

The other racers also echoed Jack.

Qiu Shui and the others were aroused by their behavior of not only reneging on their debts, but also biting back.

"Are you trying to play tricks?" Qiu Shui's face was as dark as the dark clouds before the storm. The aura on his body also became extraordinarily gloomy.

"You are the ones who are cheating. You want us to apologize unless you compete with us again."

Wei An and the others were pale, and their fists were hardened.

Jack looked at Qiushui and the others without making a sound, thinking that they didn't dare, and just added proudly: "Why? Don't dare? That means, you Chinese people admitted that you cheated. You must apologize to us. Just now you If you beat the citizens of our Mi Empire, if you don’t give us an apology and compensation, we will go to the embassy and sue you.”

In the rice empire, there are often a lot of news that smears the country of China.

In the news, Chinese people are all uneducated and ignorant barbarians. Or a mean thief.

They will always use various methods to cheat and win various games.

But they are afraid of the people of the Mi Empire, as long as they reveal their identity as citizens of the Mi Empire. Those Chinese people will definitely be afraid, and even come to kneel and lick them.

As long as they have an accident, if they go to the embassy in Shanghai, these Chinese people will definitely be apologized by them, and they will even kneel down to apologize to them, and the compensation must not be small.

It can be said that Jack has done the trick of finding the embassy twice, and each time it works very well.

So, he thought it would be just as useful this time.

And because he was beaten, he wanted these people to compensate him for huge medical expenses.

"Oh." Qiu Shui laughed angrily at Jack's shameless words.