Chapter 320 You Are Expelled

Two days before the Wellsbart family's wedding banquet, Qiu Shui, Lou Yuchen, and the system had already set off for the Stars and Stripes.

Originally, Long Teng was going to be with them, but encountered some unexpected incidents, and needed to go to the Sakura Country to deal with it first, and then transfer to the Stars and Stripes Country.

Therefore, the three of Qiushui took the connecting flight directly to the Stars and Stripes ahead.

Every time he went out, Qiu Shui would bring twenty-five bodyguards with him.

The remaining five will stay in King Ren's Mansion.

Because there were more people traveling, Qiushui chose the private plane service.

After all, Qiushui is also a shareholder of Donghua Airlines.

He has a free private plane service every year.

No need for nothing.

Not long after boarding the plane, Lou Yuchen went to the bathroom.

At this time, only Qiu Shui, the system, and a group of bodyguards were left in the first class cabin.

Qiu Shui glanced directly at the twisted system sitting next to him.

Reluctantly said: "Okay, if you want to eat spicy noodles, go to Hou Airport to eat. Don't let Lou Yuchen find out."

After hearing Qiushui's words, the system said with a guilty conscience, "I don't even know what you're talking about."

"Still pretending for me here?" Qiu Shui rolled his eyes, "A few days ago, you bought the box of spicy noodles that Liang Zitao received. I said you bought it and bought it. It even wrote Liang Zitao's name .He is still being ridiculed by people in the club. He also has the title of Latiao King."

Don't ask Qiu Shui how he knew.

Because it's so obvious.

Liang Zitao's aggrieved expression really didn't look fake. And with his personality, he really likes spicy noodles.

It will certainly be above board.

It is impossible to sneak around, be caught on the spot, and still refuse to admit it.

Not to mention Bai Yan and others, they all said that they had never eaten spicy strips before. Qiu Shui and Lou Yuchen were even less likely to touch each other.

The rest couldn't be bought by Forbe or the bodyguards.

That would be even more outrageous.

So, the answer has come out.

The person who buys spicy sticks can only be the system.

The system knows Qiushui, so it doesn't pretend anymore.

"Then he didn't eat very well afterwards. Those people in your club ate all my box of spicy sticks. I didn't even eat them. Recently, the spicy sticks are out of stock, and I finally bought them. "

The system is also wronged!

It thought that Liang Zitao should not eat spicy strips.

After all, Liang Zitao seems to be very resistant to Latiao.

Unexpectedly, on the night of Lou Yuchen's birthday, Liang Zitao received spicy sticks, and he couldn't tell what happened.

Actually broke the jar.

He directly took out a pack of spicy strips in public and ate them.

As a result, I couldn't eat it.

Liang Zitao is really fragrant.