Chapter 344 Father Becomes Son?

"I won?"

Looking at the chessboard in front of him, Qiu Shui couldn't believe it.

White chess, which had no way out, suddenly forcibly opened a way out.

This move is like a stroke of genius.

One son turned things around.

"How could it be..." The old man looked at the chessboard in a daze.

He lost again?

how so.

This is a result that the old man never expected.

Why do you say again? Because back then, he had lost like this once.

And it was a chess game lost in the same, same child's play way.

"I lost."

The old man looked up at Qiu Shui, and said with a wry smile: "You boy, you are my nemesis."

Qiu Shui clasped his fists together, "Master, I've accepted it."

"Ding... Congratulations to the host, complete the task, and reward a big draw."

After hearing the system's voice, Qiu Shui seemed to be discouraged, and he slumped down on the chair.

All the strength in my body seemed to be sucked away.

Although his hands were trembling, there was a bright smile on his face.

Great, he won.

The system is saved.

Now that he lost, the old man also fulfilled his promise.

"Since I lost the old man, I will keep my promise. Eat first and recover your strength. After eating, I will enter your system space with you and wake up the small system."

"Okay." Qiu Shui expressed gratitude, "Thank you, old man."

"Okay, don't be hypocritical. I'm just fulfilling my promise, old man." The old man waved his hand.

"Huhu..." Qiu Shui gasped, "Since I won this chess game, old man, can I ask you two questions?"

The old man also said simply: "You ask."

"Are you the main system?"

Qiu Shui wanted to ask this question a long time ago.

Qiu Shui had doubts in his heart for a long time, wondering if the old man might be the system.

After all, the Show off Wealth System is not at all very respectful towards the old man.

Moreover, every time he talks about the old man, he hesitates and haws, all kinds of ambiguity.

In addition, the old man seems to be able to change his face and shape. If you want to change your identity and appearance, it is easy to deceive him.

The old man chuckled, "Why did you think of me going with him? I don't have the avatar technique. I was able to play Li Feng at yesterday's wedding while controlling you, the groom."

What the old man said made Qiushui startled, "You mean, it was the main system that controlled my body yesterday?"

The old man said: "Or, let you, an unconscious groom, go out to entertain guests?"

Qiu Shui really didn't expect this.

He didn't expect that the main system actually controlled his body yesterday.

"Okay, then the second question, what is your relationship with the main system?"

Qiu Shui has guessed it all over. If the old man is not the main system, then his relationship with the main system must be profound.