Chapter 300 Auction (2)

After Qiu Shui left Moseston, he walked to another lot, turned his back to Moseston, and whispered to the bodyguard behind him: "Let the brothers in the hotel pay attention. There may be mice entering the room later."

"Yes, please rest assured, young master."

The bodyguard had an evil smile on his face, "We are the best at catching mice."

Leave the matter to these bodyguards, Qiu Shui, to rest assured.

"Small host, you didn't take the 100 billion?"

The system is puzzled, this is not the style of my family's smashing.

Although Qiushui didn't say it, the system was able to read Qiushui's thoughts.

Therefore, the system knew all the thoughts in Qiushui's mind when he talked with Moses Dun just now.

"100 billion, too little. Their Archibald's treasure is not only at this price. And the things that are being auctioned now did not fall into the hands of their Archibald family in a proper way."

Originally, the host was holding back his big move.

The system thinks this is the host it knows.

Qiu Shui had already checked the antiques before coming to the auction.

These antiques did not fall into the Archibald family through proper means.

Those antiques were all fell into the Archibald family by people from the Archibald family by robbing, stealing, threatening, etc.

In fact, it can be seen from Aqina's unscrupulous way of dealing with Will.

The Archibald family is equivalent to the king of the underworld in the United States.

Apart from the Super Legion, there is really no family in the United States that can deter them.

But it is considered a super legion, as long as the interests are large enough. They also dare to fight.

No, knowing that Archibald's relic is in his hands, he doesn't care what his relationship with the Super Legion is. Just get ready to do it right after the auction ends.

Qiu Shui actually knew about it before he came.

Therefore, his bodyguards have also sneaked into the auction.

It's a pity, because those people haven't done anything to him yet, so the ultimate protection cannot be triggered.

The system saw his thoughts.

Said: "Host host, you don't have to worry. People from the super legion have already sneaked into this auction house. They are hiding among those guests."

"Once someone shoots at you and touches the ultimate protection, those members of the super legion will immediately protect you."

I tried it once before, how could the system make that kind of low-level mistake again.

Of course, it is necessary to prevent it from happening.

After all, everything about the super legion has been exposed, and the system has nothing to hide.

"Really? That way I'm relieved."

Qiu Shui breathed a sigh of relief.

Sure enough, he said that it was impossible for the system to disregard his safety.

"Small host, how do you exchange those relics with the people of the Archibald family?"

Because Qiu Shui had no thoughts in his mind, the system couldn't see it either.