Chapter 203 The Explanation is Unclear

Because of the unpleasant things that happened to Feng Zi, in the second half of the game, Fengshang Trading was not in the right shape at all.

Especially Feng Ping, who was the leader, had a tie with Ding Hongcai in the first half. In the second half, the state plummeted.

By the end of the game, the difference between the two sides was more than thirty points.

This gap is a bit big.

After playing, Zhou Dagang was changing clothes in the changing room.

Ding Hongcai looked at Zhou Dagang's muscles and nodded in satisfaction. Then secretly took a photo. Sent it to my daughter.

Ding Hong only smiled after seeing his daughter's reply.

"Dagang, you really don't want to go? After all, that guy Laofeng bleeds his blood very rarely to treat a guest."

Although Zhou Dagang said before that he would go out to have dinner with his friends, Ding Hongcai still wanted to ask again.

"That guy, Lao Feng, actually wants to treat you, and apologize to your friends for what happened to his son."

Zhou Dagang put on his clothes and said, "Boss, there's no need. Mr. Feng has already apologized to my friend in person. They won't take it to heart."

"What kind of boss are you calling? I told you to call me Uncle Ding."

Ding Hongcai was very dissatisfied with Zhou Dagang's title, and gave him a glare.

Zhou Dagang scratched his head helplessly.

The colleagues around me all looked surprised.

Recently, no one in the company knows that Zhou Dagang has become Ding Hongcai's prospective son-in-law.

When he was on the court just now, Ding Hongcai directly referred to Zhou Dagang as his son-in-law.

Shouting so smoothly, without thinking.

Zhou Dagang is very helpless, he has already explained to his boss many times. However, Ding Hongcai still recognized him as his son-in-law.

Fortunately, Qiu Shui and the others were found today. As long as they explain, the boss will definitely believe him.

After Ding Hong changed his clothes, he went out with Zhou Dagang.

Ding Hongcai said as he walked, "Da Gang, my daughter will come back in two days, please help me pick her up at the airport."

"What? Let me pick it up?" Zhou Dagang was confused, "Boss, isn't your daughter still studying abroad? Why did she come back all of a sudden?"

Zhou Dagang remembered that Ding Hongcai's daughter was an exchange student abroad.

It stands to reason that it should not come back until next year.

Ding Hongcai said: "Isn't this asking her to come back and meet you? Young people, if we don't meet, how will we get along and chat in the future?"

"You really asked her to come back and go on a blind date with me? Didn't you already say that you won't come back?" Zhou Dagang was shocked. He always thought that the boss was just talking.

He tried his best to refuse before, and the boss also said that he would not let his daughter come back.

Why did it come back all of a sudden?

Ding Hong shrugged, "I can't help it. My daughter said she would come back and meet you first. Young man, don't be so shy. Don't worry, my daughter is very lively and cheerful, and she is also beautiful. You Will definitely like it."