Chapter 230 Potion Storm

Of the four major families, except for the Feng family, the other three have surrendered to Qiushui.

According to the materials and information provided by Qiushui, they quickly began to secretly encircle and suppress the Feng family.

Because the actions were too secretive, Mr. Feng did not expect that Qiushui would unite the three major families to deal with them so quickly.

Mr. Feng even personally approached the two old men of the Lin family and the Yun family for the sales channels of medicines.

In the end, even Bai Xiongying was found.

The attitude is also very good.

It was as if what happened at the banquet before did not exist.

Bai Xiongying ignored Patriarch Feng at first.

Later, after Mr. Feng apologized again and promised many benefits, his attitude "reluctantly" eased down.

However, Mr. Feng didn't know that the heads of the three major families had already known that he would look for them.

Therefore, everything they show is just acting.

Even, in order to paralyze the Feng family. The heads of the three major families, when the Feng family approached them and wanted to find a channel for cooperation.

After various "friendly" negotiations, the heads of the three families reluctantly agreed to the Feng family to provide their own channels.

This made the old man of the Feng family relax his vigilance a little.

After all, the three major families were invited to drink tea by Qiushui before, and everyone in the entire magic city knew about it.

Although I don't know what they talked about.

However, this is definitely a signal that is not good for the Feng family.

The heads of the three major families are willing to drink tea, which means that they have the intention to surrender to Qiushui.

Qiu Shui has already declared that he wants to trouble the Feng family.

Logically speaking, if the other three major families wanted to surrender to Qiushui, they would definitely make things difficult for them.

However, they not only did not make things difficult. Instead, he was willing to lend them his own channels.

Although, this was only reluctantly agreed after the Feng family gave them some bad benefits.

But this matter still reveals a trace of weirdness.

Mr. Feng, who originally planned to come to the door personally with an apology to apologize to Qiu Shui and Lou Yuchen, temporarily accepted this idea.

To be cautious, Mr. Feng sent people out to investigate the three major families, as well as Qiu Shui.

The men sent to investigate returned the next morning.

Mr. Feng and his two sons were sitting in the hall. Listen to the man's findings.

"I heard that Qiushui fell out with the hidden family behind him because of Lou Yuchen's relationship. Moreover, the Fang family and Qiushui also had a kinship test. It turned out that Qiushui was not from the Fang family. So , the three major families did not take any action. Bai Xiongying even made a fuss about severing the father-son relationship with his son because his son joined the Go club in Qiushui."

"Severing the relationship between father and son?"

Mr. Feng narrowed his eyes and asked, "Is the news true?"