Chapter 304 Simulation Robot

Qiu Shui looked back at the row of cars behind him.

Can't help but ask the system: "System Dad, is there anyone in the Archibald family in the Super Legion?"

Qiu Shui's memory is not bad.

He had also seen people from the Super Legion before.

But he found that none of the two hundred people he saw today was the same as the two hundred people he saw last time.

He also knew that the Archibald family was a very large family.

There are many people and it is complicated. There are even more people below.

He didn't believe that the system would really transfer all members of the super legion in the Archibald family.

No reservations at all.

"Of course there are, but there are not many. There are only a few who have the blood of the Archibald family. The remaining people have all been exposed today. Therefore, they must all withdraw."

The system feels a little pity.

After all, the members of the Super Legion spent a lot of effort in order to hide in the Archibald family.

"In the super legion, is there anyone else who has the blood of the Archibald family?"

This was beyond Qiu Shui's expectations.

System: "What's so strange about this? In the super legion, there are people from various high-class families in the world."

"So, there are people from the Super Legion in Gan's family, right?"

Qiu Shui remembered that he used the bankruptcy card against the Gan family before.

That time the bankrupt card was used successfully.

In less than three days, the Gan family went bankrupt.

So, does this mean that there may be members of the super legion in Gan's family?

"certainly."

The system admitted it directly.

If that's the case, then the Murong family and the Zheng family must have people from the super legion.

Qiu Shui remembered the information about the super legion that he had read before.

There are more than 10,000 official members of the Super Legion.

scattered around the world.

In fact, there are not many in each country.

The United States has the most members.

However, in addition to the official members, the Super Corps also has non-staff members.

Moreover, those non-staff are basically subordinates trained by the members of the super legion.

He is also loyal to the Super Legion.

To be able to place so many people in various upper-class families all over the world.

Many of them are still members of those families.

As the founder of the super legion, how did the old man do it?

Now Qiushui had too many doubts in his heart.

The system cannot give him answers to those doubts.

He had to ask the old man to answer in person.

After escorting Qiushui back to the hotel, those members of the super legion quietly took away all the "rats" in Qiushui's room.

And the things that Qiu Shui bought at the auction were for the sake of long nights and dreams. Qiu Shui has sent Crude to the Chinese embassy.