Chapter 206 Do You Dare To Take This Card

Not long after Mr. Qin left the gate of the Qin family, he received a call from Mr. Ren.

"Old man Qin, what's the matter with your Qin family? Are you crazy? You are going to die, so don't implicate our Ren family."

When Mr. Ren got the news, he went crazy.

Qin Ze not only went to Tianyage to make trouble, but also threatened Qiushui in public.

He himself didn't make an appointment for the box of Shangtian Yage, but ran to the box instead. He wanted to drive Qiushui out of the box.

He failed to chase away people, but was subdued by Qiushui's bodyguards. In the end, they used their cooperation between the Ren family and the Qin family to threaten Qiushui?

Elder Ren wondered if Qin Ze had lost his mind.

Or maybe Qin Ze is not a child of the Qin family at all.

Otherwise, how could such a shrewd person as Mr. Qin have such a stupid grandson.

Qiu Shui, who is that?

Qiu Shui is from the Hermit family.

Although there have been rumors recently that Qiu Shui may be from the Fang family, but an adopted son adopted by the hermit family.

Even if it is just an adopted son, being able to give him so many things is enough to see that this adopted son is no different from his own son.

Mr. Ren also took advantage of Qiu Shui's prestige to force his way in from the Qin family.

It's good now, because Qin Ze offended Qiu Shui indirectly by letting them take charge of the family.

Moreover, because of Qin Ze, the cooperation between the two of them was brought to the fore.

Isn't this equivalent to courting death?

Mr. Qin comforted: "Brother Ren, don't worry, I will give you a satisfactory explanation for this matter."

Qin Ze is from the Qin family. The goods he broke through must be paid by the Qin family.

This matter is the fault of their Qin family. They don't refute it, and they have no reason to refute it.

"Okay, then I'll wait and see."

After finishing speaking, the old man of the Ren family hung up the phone angrily.

The old man of the Qin family looked at the pressed cell phone with a gloomy expression.

The air pressure around the body is constantly decreasing.

Qin Jiakang who was sitting by the side didn't dare to say a word.

The Fang family and the Zhang family also got news.

Fang Cheng and Fang Jun were sitting in the study drinking tea. When they heard the news, they were both incredulous.

"Qin Ze ran to the supreme box, wanting to chase someone away, but ended up bumping into Qiu Shui?"

"He also told the news of the cooperation between the two companies in front of so many people? Is he out of his mind?"

When he heard the news, Fang Jun was almost laughed stupidly by Qin Ze.

Then he sneered: "An illegitimate child is an illegitimate child. Although Qin Guokang's son, Qin Sheng, is not smart, he also knows what to say and what not to say in the capital."

"The illegitimate child has already lost since he was born. It's just that Qin Ze would be so stupid." Fang Cheng didn't have the slightest affection for the illegitimate child.