Chapter 276 Are You Willing?

"You said that we are not neatly dressed, so I will ask you why we are not neatly dressed."

"That's right, our clothes and pants are all well dressed, why don't we let us in."

"It's too much. Just now I saw a foreigner wearing a pair of shorts, and they put them in. They were respectful. When we came here, they didn't let us in because we didn't wear a suit? This is obviously the difference. treat."

The group of Chinese people at the entrance of the Chinese-style restaurant are also professional chess players who have come to participate in the Chess God Cup this time.

They came yesterday.

After coming here to sign in today, like Qiu Shui and others, he planned to go back after dinner.

Near the competition venue, there are many Chinese restaurants and kimchi country restaurants.

Therefore, they chose the nearest Chinese restaurant based on the principle of proximity.

Unexpectedly, such a terrible thing happened.

This group of chess players are basically young people in their twenties.

All of them are young and energetic.

Seeing that the waiters in this Chinese-style restaurant are also Chinese, they treat them differently.

Very angry.

Qiu Shui and the others also walked over directly after signing in from the venue.

So I just saw the scene of their dispute.

I also heard what those professional chess players said.

Two restaurant waiters, a man and a woman, stopped at the door, after listening to what the professional chess players said. Not only no apology and embarrassment at all.

On the contrary, the attitude is very vicious.

They pointed directly at several young chess players with contempt on their faces.

"Hua people really have no quality. Didn't you see the sign at the entrance of our restaurant? You must be well-dressed before you can enter the restaurant. Look at your clothes. We are a high-end restaurant here, not a vegetable market, not cats and dogs. came in."

"I've already told you that you can't go in if you don't dress neatly. You are still messing around here. If you don't leave, we will call the police. A group of Chinese people with no quality."

These two people spoke Huaguo dialect, and they were also Huaguo faces.

However, inside and outside the words, they all despise the Chinese people.

In an instant, those chess players were furious.

"What the hell, you're from China, yet you still call us Hua people of low quality?"

"Why are we not neatly dressed? Your restaurant doesn't require suits and ties, does it?"

"As a native of China, but worship foreign countries and fawn on foreign countries, and despise people from my own country. It really opened my eyes."

"I thought it had been so many years. This kind of xenophobia has become extinct. Unexpectedly, it still exists in the United States."

"Please don't insult the dog, thank you."

After hearing what they said, the two waiters instantly became angry.

Pointing at the group of professional chess players, they cursed angrily.