Chapter 261 Dinner Date

He Ping gets off work at ten o'clock.

In the past, her off-duty time was half past ten.

However, because Qiu Shui swept away all the clothes in the store today, she packed her clothes in advance and left work.

When she was off work, the store manager drove her personally and took her back downstairs at home.

When she came home, Mother He and Father He were in the living room, watching TV.

Seeing her coming back from get off work so quickly, He's mother and He's father were surprised.

"Why do you leave work so early today? Your brother went out to have supper with friends tonight. I want your dad to pick you up later." After putting on her shoes, Mother He stood up from the sofa.

He Ping suddenly didn't know what to say when she heard Mother He ask why she left work early.

Because she herself has not yet recovered from the more than three million clothes that Qiu Shui packed in their shop.

"You child, did you walk back by yourself? How many times have I told you that you are a girl, and it is dangerous to walk at night. Why don't you listen?" Mother He criticized, "You are a girl Son, if something happens when you come back from walking at night, what will your father and I do?"

He Ping pulled the corner of her mouth stiffly, "The store manager drove me back tonight."

Father He asked strangely: "Didn't you still say yesterday, does your store manager have any objections to you? Why did you personally drive you back tonight?"

He Ping's home is actually not far from where he works.

It's only a ten-minute walk away.

It's just because she gets off work late, she's a girl, and it's not safe to walk alone at night.

Therefore, when she gets off work at night, Dad He usually picks her up by car.

Because of her poor grades, she didn't pass the university entrance exam.

So, after graduating from high school, I went to work directly.

But He Ping's elder brother is a material for studying.

Relying on his excellent grades, he was admitted to a university in Shanghai. After graduation, entered a listed company.

This month happened to be free, and He Ping's brother He Chao put together the accumulated holidays. Come home and take a look.

Therefore, He Chao picked up He Ping from get off work these days.

But tonight, He Chao and his friends went out for supper, so Dad He was asked to pick up He Ping.

Unexpectedly, He Ping came back early.

He Ping hesitated and said, "Well...she treated me very well today."

It's not great, it's super good.

When packing clothes in the store, the female store manager not only didn't let her touch her hands, but even let her sit aside and drink tea.

When he came back from get off work, he personally drove her back.

That attitude was so good that she was almost worshiped as a god.

He's father was puzzled when he heard this, but He's mother pulled He Ping to sit down and said, "You child, don't let your store manager give it to you when you come back next time. If you trouble others, they will definitely treat you badly." impression."