Chapter 266 Class Reunion

The second uncle of the He family was involved in drunk driving, although no one was injured in the car accident. However, his driver's license was revoked and he was detained for 15 days. A fine of 3,000 yuan is also required.

And the second aunt of the He family hated Dad He because he didn't help him.

However, on the second day after the second uncle was detained, the second aunt He approached Director Zhao crying.

I want to ask Director Zhao to help.

Although Director Zhao has many contacts, but the second uncle was detained for drunk driving, he really can't do anything about it.

After all, the higher-ups are very strict about this. If it weren't for the powerful forces behind this kind of thing, no one would dare to touch it.

What's more, Director Zhao originally wanted to cooperate with the He family because his son, Zhao Bingyi, liked He Ping.

After Zhao Bingyi was slapped in the face by Qiu Shui that night and left, of course it was impossible to let Qiu Shui go so easily.

Although he knew that Qiu Shui was rich, after investigating Qiu Shui, he was completely frightened.

Because not only did he find out that Qiushui had taken over the remaining hundreds of houses and dozens of villas in Hupanwan. He also invested 2 billion in Yangcheng.

As soon as the news was found, Zhao Bingyi was so frightened that he almost lost his mind.

Just kidding, their factory is worth hundreds of millions at most.

And Qiushui spent more than two billion yuan to buy the Hupanwan house. Once the investment is made, it is two billion.

This kind of person looks like a super boss, how can they afford to provoke them.

Therefore, when Second Aunt He came to him and asked for help, Zhao Bingyi immediately drove Second Aunt He out.

Moreover, he personally called He Ping to apologize.

After all, he was the one who asked Second Aunt He and others to break up He Ping and her boyfriend.

Now I know that He Ping's boyfriend has such a powerful brother.

Of course he had to apologize quickly, lest Qiushui miss him.

At the same time, Ergu He and the others were completely sold out.

He Ping and the others had already guessed that Second Aunt He and the others wanted to ruin her marriage.

However, she only thought that Second Aunt He and the others did this only because they looked down on Qiu Shuanzi.

Unexpectedly, Second Aunt He did this because of profit.

After knowing this, He Ping was very angry.

After listening to Zhao Bingyi's words of apology, he hung up the phone directly. Then blocked him.

After the He family knew about this, they were also disgusted.

Father He even decided that even if this younger sister died outside in the future, he would not care about it.

After all, people are going to sell their daughter behind their backs. As a father, if he treats her better. That would really be a waste of being a father.

Originally, Ergu He and his company had problems, and they wanted to rely on Director Zhao to help.

Now, because of Qiushui, it is of course impossible for Zhao Bingyi to ask his father to help them.