Chapter 319 I Really Didn't Buy Spicy Strips

After eating breakfast today, he was dragged out by Liang Zitao and others early in the morning. They said that they wanted to buy some specialties from Kyoto to go back to the magic capital.

At that time, Lou Yuchen was quite puzzled.

After all, Liang Zitao came to the capital quite often.

What specialty do you buy here?

On the contrary, when Bai Yan and the others said they wanted to buy special products, Lou Yuchen still believed them.

However, after shopping for a morning, the special products that I said I wanted to buy were not available.

Instead, I went to Longxiu to buy clothes. And with the senior membership card Qiu Shui gave me, I went to the devil to buy clothes.

The girls Bai Jing and Guo Ruoxi bought a lot of bags and jewelry at the Demon King.

Since Qiushui bought the Demon King, he has spent a lot of money.

Ding Jiaxing hired many internationally renowned designers at a high price, and at the same time vigorously cultivated those designers inside the Demon King.

Therefore, Demon King has released a lot of explosive models recently.

Among them are bags, jewelry, and men's clothing.

Although in the field of clothes, the workmanship and craftsmanship are not as good as dragon embroidery.

But in terms of design, the devil is still very creative and bold.

Liang Zitao had the senior membership card given by Qiushui, so he only enjoyed a discount of up to 40% off when he went shopping at the Devil King.

But the truly high-end membership card is the black gold card in Lou Yuchen's hand.

It is free to buy things in the devil with the black gold card.

As for the black gold card, there are only two in total.

One was in Qiushui's hands, and the other was in Lou Yuchen's hands.

However, although the two had black gold cards, they had never used them in the Demon King's shop.

Girls are born to love shopping.

Liang Zitao received a text message from Qiushui asking him to delay the time.

Liang Zitao and others were still trying on clothes in the Demon King's point.

Even Lou Yuchen was forced by Liang Zitao to try on two sets of clothes.

So, there is no need to procrastinate at all.

By the time they sold out, it seemed to be half past twelve.

Then Lou Yuchen was dragged out to have lunch again, and finally Liang Zitao took Lou Yuchen back after receiving Qiushui's message.

"We're back."

Liang Zitao was holding a pile of shopping bags in his hand, and before entering the living room, he yelled.