Chapter 329

"Mr. Qiu, long time no see." Moses walked up to Qiu Shui and the two, smiling like a spring breeze.

He spoke Hua Guo dialect, which made people feel that he and Qiu Shui seemed very familiar.

"I remember that we only met half a month ago. Mr. Moseston is really forgetful."

Qiu Shui also showed a faint smile on his face, but the corner of his mouth raised a sneer, "Moseton is only in his twenties, and he has already suffered from amnesia. I deeply sympathize. However, in this way, Archibald The position of the Patriarch of the family, I don't know if I can sit securely."

This guy not only attacked his demon king, but also planned to attack Yingguang Group.

Fortunately, he was discovered by the system and someone blocked some of his methods.

Otherwise, what is bad now is not only the devil, but also the Yingguang Group.

Yingguang Group is now preparing to launch a side-effect-free, pure natural traditional Chinese medicine weight-loss drug, which is just about to be put on the market.

Once it is found that there is a problem with this diet pill, it is not just that the diet pill has been withdrawn. Anticancer agents are also implicated.

If Yingguang Group is touched, it is tantamount to directly touching the bottom line of Qiushui and the system.

Therefore, this time Qiu Shui is going to show Moses Dun color.

And of course, there's that Becky.

If you dare to attack their demon king, you must be prepared to be retaliated by him.

When the people around heard Qiu Shui's words, they immediately gasped.

Almost all of them can understand Chinese.

After all, Chinese has now become the universal language of the world.

Although they are unwilling to learn the obscure in their hearts. The Chinese language is also easy to drive people crazy.

However, as the top person in this world.

If on such an advanced occasion. Everyone else is speaking Chinese, but you really don't understand the words.

That would be very humiliating.

Therefore, they all understood what Qiu Shui said.

They didn't expect that Moses Dun, the head of the Archibald family, would personally come forward to greet the Chinese man.

In the end, that Chinese man actually said those words to Moses Dun.

Those who didn't know Qiu Shui's identity thought Qiu Shui was crazy.

Those who knew Qiu Shui's identity stood aside and watched the show.

When the system saw Moses Dun coming, it immediately regained its spirit.

If it wasn't for the host to smash it, don't do it for the time being.

It had already taught Moses a harsh lesson.

If the demon king is moved, it can't control it.

After all, the Demon King is not under its name, and does not belong to its system's property.

But Yingguang Group is the property under its name.

Moses Dun actually wanted to do something to Yingguang Group.

Of course the system will fight back.

However, Qiu Shui told him to ignore it for now.

Because he was about to hold back a big move.