Chapter 242 We Are Ordinary Passersby

"In our game this time, we need to take the selected passers-by to the designated place, and the selected passers-by choose what to buy. When the game is over, the team with the highest purchase price will win."

Cheng Xi explained the mission rules to Qiushui and Lou Yuchen.

Luo Yang echoed from the side: "Of course, the amount is limited, and we can only pay once. When we set off, each team drew an envelope, which contained the money for this purchase."

"If the price of the item is too high and you can't pay at the end, then the mission has failed. But if the purchase is successful and the value of the item purchased at the end is the highest, we win. What you buy, buy with other teams You can take it all away.”

Qiu Shui nodded after listening.

Having said so much, they are actually asking passers-by to guess the amount of the envelope.

If you guess correctly, you will pay the bill successfully.

If you guess wrong, you get nothing.

"If you pay the bill at the end, do you have to use the money in your envelope?"

Qiu Shui thought to himself, who knows if there will be a dollar in your envelope.

If it must be stipulated that only the money in the envelope can be used to pay, then this game mission has already been lost since the envelope is drawn.

There is no need to finish.

Come to think of it, the director of this street challenge shouldn't have designed such a boring task.

After all, it also needs ratings, right?

Cheng Xi said: "Of course not. If you want, you can also pay for the bill yourself. If you win the competition in the end, the director can refund you the money you bought. You can also take the things away."

"But it's risky, because it's not just our team that can do it. If you pay for it yourself, you can't win the game. The director won't reimburse you for what you bought. So, it's best not to do that. Do."

Although Cheng Xi is now the head of a popular girl group, she has become a well-known domestic star artist. But she was also a child of poverty.

Therefore, she was afraid that Qiushui would spend all his money in order to win the task. So, warn Qiushui in advance.

After all, in her opinion, Qiushui and Lou Yuchen are both college students in school, and college students like them should not have much money.

Qiu Shui was thoughtful, "Okay, I see."

But I was thinking in my heart, I didn't expect such a good thing to happen when I went out today.

According to what Luo Yang and Cheng Xi said just now.

As long as they buy something expensive enough, they win the game.

If they win the game, it is equivalent to their shopping, and someone will pay for them.

Think about it, this is really a pie in the sky!

Soon, Luo Yang and Cheng Xi took Qiushui and Lou Yuchen to the mission location.

"Xiangyun Street, No. 101. This is it."

Luo Yang pointed to the store in front of him.

Qiu Shui saw it, it was a coincidence.