Chapter 267 Apology

Qiu Shui was raised by someone?

In the private room, there was an instant silence.

Everyone present, you look at me, I look at you.

"Being adopted? Impossible. I don't think Qiushui is that kind of person. Could it be a misunderstanding?"

The relationship between Xiao Ying and Qiu Shui cannot be said to be very close, but after all, they have been classmates for a year. Relationships are still possible.

In the third year of high school, Qiu Shui's personality could not be said to be introverted, he was withdrawn.

In the class, there are only a few people I can talk to.

Xiao Ying is one of them.

A few days ago, when we met at the Watch Family, Xiao Ying felt that Qiushui had changed.

The appearance has not changed, but the temperament has changed, and the personality seems to have changed.

Become more cheerful and confident.

There will be such a change, not only because of the system, but also because of the force of life.

Qiushui used to work two or three part-time jobs a day in order to earn tuition fees.

It takes four years to do it.

Even the most introverted person will become a cheerful and talkative person because of work.

Everything is forced by life.

Xiao Ying didn't believe that such a cheerful and confident Qiushui would be taken care of by others.

"I don't think it's possible either. After all, I remember when I was in school, Qiushui seemed rather arrogant."

"Yes, yes, at that time, he didn't play with us very much. Looking at such a proud person, I don't think he would do anything to eat soft food."

Some other students also spoke up for Qiu Shui.

Not how good their relationship is.

However, although Qiu Shui was a bit withdrawn at the time, when some students in the class needed his help, he never shied away.

So although Qiushui was withdrawn, many people in the class still thought that this classmate was pretty good.

Later, after Qiushui's parents had an accident, many people in the class also felt sorry for him. At the last party, there were many classmates who invited him to the party.

However, he did not come.

"There is nothing impossible. Don't you all know that his parents passed away after he graduated from high school. He has no money to study, so of course he has to find a rich man to take care of him. It's a pity that the matter was put on the Internet .The school expelled him."

Yang Kun shook his head, gloating and said: "It's a pity, I'm about to graduate. In the end, I was expelled. The four years of college, it was useless. Such a big man, running to eat soft rice, is really giving us men shame."

In fact, Yang Kun and Qiu Shui did not have any major conflicts.

It's just that the Qiushui incident really caused quite a stir in the university in Kyoto.

How many people in Yang Kun's class knew that Qiushui was his classmate.

So, secretly, he laughed at Yang Kun.

They also randomly speculated whether Yang Kun might also be one of Qiushui's benefactors.

Although later, Yang Kun directly asked someone to teach those students who spoke freely and made up random things a meal.