Chapter 255 Looking At The House

Jingda Real Estate has developed a high-end residential area and a villa area in Yangcheng.

Although City S is only a third-tier city.

But as the largest town in City S, Yangcheng still has a large population.

However, as housing prices have continued to climb over the past few years, housing prices have risen to a very high level.

The real estate industry has gradually begun to show signs of prosperity and decline.

Before Qiushui came, he knew about this real estate developed by Jingda Real Estate.

What they do is high-end commercial housing.

Houses are all over ten thousand square meters.

In Yangcheng, the per capita salary is only more than 3,000 yuan, and the high price of more than 10,000 square meters makes many people discouraged.

Therefore, Jingda's sales department is very bleak.

In a sales department of several hundred square meters, apart from the sales staff, there are only two people who come to see the house.

Qiu Shui and his group came to the sales department.

It immediately attracted the attention of many people in the sales department.

"Little Sanzi, otherwise we will wait for you outside. You and Xiaolou can go in and have a look."

Uncle Wu looked at the floor that was polished enough to be used as a mirror, and the sales department that was more luxuriously decorated than the village head's house.

It is inevitable that there is some cowardice as a countryman in my heart.

"Yeah, let's wait outside. We won't go in." Qiu Daqing was also trembling in his heart.

He heard from Qiu Shui that he was coming to buy a house. Let them follow along to serve as staff officers.

They thought that Qiu Shui was just going to buy some ordinary houses.

Unexpectedly, Qiu Shui brought them to Jingda's real estate sales department.

When Jingda Real Estate started to buy land and build houses, it had already started to advertise continuously.

Some time ago, Jingda opened its market, and its high price made it well-known in Yangcheng.

"Brother Qiushui, do you want to buy the house in the lakeside bay? I heard that the house costs 10,000 square meters. It's very expensive." Qiu Shuanzi's voice was a little loud, and almost everyone in the sales department heard it.

Seeing that everyone was looking over, Qiu Daqing quickly patted Qiu Shuanzi on the head, "You kid, can't you speak in a low voice?"

Qiu Shuanzi hugged the beaten head in aggrieved way, "I didn't do it on purpose."

Uncle Wu also stared at Qiu Shuanzi, and then said to Qiu Shui: "Little Sanzi, if you want to buy a house, you should buy somewhere else. The houses here are too expensive."

The salesperson standing not far away had looked at Qiushui and Lou Yuchen who were walking in front with outstanding temperament.

I want to greet you.

But after hearing what Qiu Shuanzi and Fifth Uncle said just now, some people immediately stopped thinking.

Their properties are all high-end properties.

Not cheap.

If you know you can't afford it from the beginning, of course many salespeople will not come up to waste their efforts.