Chapter 217 Enlightened

The agency arranged an extended car worth more than three million yuan, and an ordinary car to pick up Qiushui and the others.

The extended version of the car can seat 9 people.

Manager Liu accompanied Qiushui and the others in a car.

The car quickly arrived at the place where the villa was located.

The place where the villa is located is called Wangjing Mansion.

There are townhouses and detached villas in Wangjing Prefecture.

Townhouses and detached houses are directly separated.

There is a big road between the two.

There are a total of ten single-family villas in Wangjing Mansion.

The price of each single-family villa exceeds 1 billion.

The set that Qiu Shui valued was the most expensive set among them.

The car stopped at the gate of the villa area.

"Young Master Qiu, wait a moment, I'll go down and talk to the security personnel."

Manager Liu held the briefcase in his hand, opened the car door, and walked towards the security personnel.

Then I took out the work permit and documents again.

After the security personnel checked the work permit and documents in Manager Liu's hand. I also made a video call, pointed the camera at Manager Liu, and took pictures in a hurry.

Qiu Shui and others were in the car, and after waiting for about two or three minutes, the security personnel opened the gate to let them pass.

Manager Liu returned to the car, and said to Qiushui and the others with an apologetic expression, "I'm sorry, the inspections in Wangjing Mansion are stricter. You have kept the gentlemen waiting for a long time."

Wangjing Mansion, the name sounds very domineering.

Before entering the villa area, just a gate, people can already feel the grandeur of this villa area.

The villa area is lined with trees.

Each villa in it has a different style.

Some are gorgeous, some are simple, some are exquisite, and some are stunning.

The style of each villa will never be repeated.

And along with the style of the villa, the garden design in the villa is also different.

And the Xinhua-style villa that Qiushui took a fancy to was Villa No. 10 here.

The villas here are different from those in Jinyue Bay.

It is not that the higher the number, the more expensive the villa.

The villas here are more expensive as the number goes down.

Because the further back the villa is, the larger the area will be.

Entering from the door, it didn't take long to see the fork in the road.

There are signs at every intersection.

Because each villa has a separate road leading to the villa.

The villas here will not exist in this place. If you want to return to your own villa, you have to go through the door of other people's villas.

Villa No. 10 is the largest villa here.

And it is a rare Xinhua-style villa.

In recent years, the Xinhua style has risen.