Chapter 241

Longxiu, as the number one clothing brand in Huaguo, is headquartered in S City, the water town of Huaguo.

Huaguo Water Town is picturesque. S City has been famous both in China and abroad for its superb traditional weaving and embroidery techniques since ancient times.

Longxiu will hold this year's brand unique show event in S City, a water town.

This event, in addition to being called the top world exchange event in Huaguo, is also equivalent to the largest show in the country.

Although all the clothing displayed in the show are Longxiu's own brand clothing, but the clothing displayed. Those are extremely rare and unique treasures.

It takes about two and a half hours to reach City S from the center of Shanghai.

Therefore, it is very convenient to start from Shanghai.

After Qiushui got the invitation, after dinner, he took Lou Yuchen to Guomao Center.

After arriving at the Guomao Center, Qiu Shui immediately took Lou Yuchen into the Longxiu store.

The Longxiu store in Guomao Center has almost the same decoration style as the store in Bohua Plaza in Kyoto.

For a brand like this, every store will have a uniform decoration style.

Even the display of clothing is strictly regulated.

"Welcome to Longxiu."

The two shop assistants in uniform standing at the door greeted Qiu Shui and Lou Yuchen immediately after they walked in.

The clothes Qiu Shui and Lou Yuchen wore were all custom-made by Longxiu.

As a clerk of Longxiu, he could tell at a glance that the clothes on the two of them were their own custom-made clothes.

Qiu Shui's body is Gao Ding, and Lou Yuchen's body is Pu Ding.

Anyone who can wear clothes customized by Longxiu is a member of Longxiu.

And the high-definition style on Qiushui is a member of the members.

As for the bodyguards following Qiu Shui and Lou Yuchen, the two shop assistants were no strangers to it.

One of the clerks said respectfully: "Gentlemen, do you want to see the cash, or do you want to order?"

Qiu Shui said directly: "Customization."

"Okay, gentlemen, this way please."

Two shop assistants led Qiushui and Lou Yuchen to the VIP room.

All Longxiu stores have VIP rooms that provide services exclusively for members.

Among them, VIP rooms are also divided into ordinary VIP rooms and deluxe VIP rooms.

Because Qiushui was wearing a high-end style, the two shop assistants took Qiushui and Lou Yuchen directly into the luxurious VIP room.

After Qiushui and Lou Yuchen sat down, someone immediately brought tea and fruit snacks.

Immediately afterwards, another clerk in charge of customization came up and communicated with Qiushui and Lou Yuchen about customizing clothes.

The clerks responsible for communicating with Qiushui and Lou Yuchen were two clerks, a man and a woman.

"May I ask the two gentlemen, which one needs custom-made clothing? Do you need ordinary clothing or high-end clothing?"