Chapter 259

He Ping frowned immediately when she heard the man's voice behind her.

"Mr. Zhao, I have asked my colleagues to get your clothes. Just wait a moment."

"How can I do that? I'm here to help you achieve results. Of course you have to help me get my clothes." The man smiled, with a hint of provocation in his tone. Behavior is also very frivolous.

When he saw Qiu Shui and Lou Yuchen standing in front of He Ping, his face immediately sank.

"who are you?"

"Who are we and what does it matter to you?"

Qiu Shui didn't like this man very much. When He Ping called Mr. Zhao, he knew that the man in front of him was probably just a customer of He Ping's shop.

Moreover, seeing He Ping's impatient look, one could tell that she probably disliked the man in front of her.

He Ping explained: "Brother Qiushui, you don't need to pay attention to him, he is just a customer of our store."

It's just a customer, Qiu Shui glanced at the man coldly, then pointed to the clothes in the kitchen and said to He Ping: "He Ping, I saw that the winter clothes in the window are not bad, take us two sizes, let's try it on. "

When He Ping saw the suit that Qiushui was pointing at, she felt a bit embarrassed, and said cautiously: "Brother Qiushui, those clothes are not cheap, we also have a similar style of clothes in our store, but the price is much cheaper, do you want to try it? "

It's not that He Ping looks down on Qiushui.

It was Qiu Shuanzi who told her about Qiushui's family.

She knew that Qiushui had just graduated from college this year, so he must have little money.

The clothes in their store are actually not cheap.

Especially the ones displayed in the window, which are all recently released models. Prices are high.

She was afraid that Qiushui would not be able to afford it.

However, He Ping's words were heard by the man behind her.

The man had a mocking voice on his face, and said, "Yo, I can't afford it. Now some people are thick-skinned. They can't afford clothes, so they have to go to other people's stores to have a look."

Qiu Shui ignored the man, bowed his head and said to He Ping with a smile, "It's okay, just go get it."

Seeing He Ping like this, he knew that Qiu Shuanzi probably didn't tell her about his buying a house yesterday.

"Okay, brother Qiushui, wait a moment." After hearing this, He Ping turned around immediately and was about to go get the clothes.

Anyway, you can try on the clothes in the store casually.

At that time, after trying on the clothes, it is okay to say that the clothes are not suitable.

You don't have to buy it.

But the man stretched out his hand and grabbed He Ping, "I said, He Ping, I'm also your guest. You left me and went to receive others, isn't it good? And you called him brother just now, do you know each other?"

The man saw that both Qiushui and Lou Yuchen had extraordinary auras.

Lou Yuchen even had a stunning face. In addition, He Ping called Brother Qiushui just now, and she suddenly felt a little unhappy.