Chapter 281 Diary and Cheats

At the auto show, all the cars in the second and third districts had been packed away by Qiu Shui.

There are only those cars under 20 million in the first district.

This auto show can end early because of Qiushui.

Those present were shocked when they saw that Qiu Shui had paid 10 billion directly.

10 billion rice coins, the total assets of many people present are not as much as 10 billion.

However, Qiu Shui came to the auto show to buy a car and spent 10 billion directly.

Moreover, the last 7.9 billion is just to make up the number.

The people present were stunned by Qiu Shui's display of wealth.

Xu Jinheng was numb all over.

It never occurred to him that the rich second generation whom he looked down upon would actually spend 10 billion on the exhibition in the blink of an eye.

10 billion ah, his net worth is only less than 4 billion.

In order to be able to buy the Red Star Dragon Shadow, he finally managed to scrape together 400 million yuan.

However, Qiushui spent 10 billion in one go without even blinking.

Thinking of how he tried his best to dissuade others just now, and warned others not to make trouble at the auto show in various languages.

Xu Jinheng wished he could find a hole and get in.

It's so embarrassing.

Daniel, on the other hand, was much worse.

He was still holding on to a glimmer of hope, but Qiu Shui couldn't afford it.

As a result, even the last glimmer of hope was shattered.

The people who were still watching just now, all kinds of ridicule and crusade against the three of Qiushui, were shocked at this time, and wanted to step forward to curry favor with Qiushui and others.

After all, Qiu Shui is someone who even Drew wants to please.

Coupled with spending 10 billion in public, that is an absolute big shot.

This society is like this. When you have no money or power, others look down on you.

When they find out that you are rich and powerful, they will shamelessly try to curry favor with you.

Qiu Shui didn't like them.

He directly gave those bodyguards hiding in the crowd a wink.

The bodyguards immediately walked out of the crowd and stood in front of Qiushui and the others.

Those people are not allowed to get close to Qiushui.

He Bing originally wanted to go up and say hello to Qiu Shui, but seeing so many people at the scene, he dismissed the idea.

Qiu Shui left the address, and after asking the people at the exhibition to help transport the car back to China, he was about to leave.

He was still rushing back to see how much money he could rebate this time.

Drew personally led a group of people and sent Qiushui and others to the parking lot.

The others couldn't help but follow along curiously.

When they saw Qiu Shui and the others getting into an ordinary car worth hundreds of thousands, they were shocked again.

Who would have imagined that the young man from Huaguo who sold 10 billion would actually be sitting in such an ordinary car.