Chapter 225 Dog Blood

Standing in front of the huge floor-to-ceiling windows, looking at the colorful neon lights below, Liang Zitao suddenly understood what it meant to be truly condescending.

"So this is the feeling of the legendary heaven?" Liang Zitao said with a trembling voice, "It's really high enough!"

"I can't do it, my feet are weak." Liang Zitao couldn't help turning his head and said to Qiu Shui, "Qiu Shui, please help me."

Qiu Shui was amused and was about to walk over, but Lou Yuchen was one step ahead of him.

Lou Yuchen walked directly to Liang Zitao's side, grabbed him by the collar, and dragged him back from the French window. Then threw it on the sofa.

"Oh." Liang Zitao wailed: "Ah Chen, you are too rude. Anyway, I have been with you for more than ten years, and you are doing this to your old lover?"

Lou Yuchen looked over coldly, "You still want to go back to see the scenery, I can help you."

"Don't." Liang Zitao said with an embarrassed smile: "This kind of heavenly feeling, just experience it once."

"You said it yourself, how about experiencing this supreme feeling? How does it feel after the experience?" Qiu Shui remembered that after the banquet just ended, Liang Zitao shouted that he must follow them up to the 128th floor to experience the 128th floor. Supreme feeling.

As a result, Liang Zitao couldn't bear it just by standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows for a while.

"What does it feel like? I feel that my legs are as soft as noodles. I have no strength at all." Liang Zitao said tremblingly: "This is too high."

Liang Zitao didn't think he had fear of heights before.

But now he thinks it's because he hasn't reached the real height yet.

Now after standing on a high place, I realized that not everyone can climb up to this high place.

At the very least, those who are not brave enough dare not stand in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows.

"Are you going to sleep here tonight?" Qiu Shui asked.

Liang Zitao waved his hands, "No, I have to pick up He Ran and Xiao Tiantian at the airport tomorrow morning."

"He Ran and Xiao Tiantian?" Qiu Shui was puzzled, "He Ran's name sounds familiar!"

Liang Zitao was shocked and said: "Have you forgotten? He Ran is a signed chess player of our Go Club! Tian Tian is He Ran's son. Three months ago, He Ran took Tian Tian to the Mi Empire to handle some of Tian Tian's mother's affairs. Things. He sent me a message at noon today, saying that he would be back early tomorrow morning. The plane landed at about ten o'clock."

Qiu Shui remembered instantly, and then looked at Lou Yuchen, "Isn't that your apprentice?"

If Liang Zitao didn't mention it, Qiu Shui almost forgot that their Shengqi Club had another signed chess player.

"He's not my apprentice." Lou Yuchen denied.

"Come on, when people called you master, you didn't deny it." Liang Zitao exposed Lou Yuchen.

"Okay, it's late, I'm going back, so I won't disturb the world of the two of you."

Liang Zitao, who had regained his strength, stood up, remembered something again, and asked Qiushui: "Qiu Shui, where is the office you rented? Take us to see it tomorrow afternoon."

"Okay, you bring them here to find me tomorrow." Qiu Shui said with a smile.

"Okay, Ah Chen, send me down." Liang Zitao shouted towards Lou Yuchen.