Chapter 296 Old Man = Main System?

Speaking of which, the family relationship of the Archibald family is really thin and cheap.

There is no patriarchy in Archibald's family, and there is no such thing as patriarchy.

Those who can take the lead.

At the same time, it is also the law of competitive survival.

It's not surprising that Aqina wants to kick her father away and take over by herself.

It's just that Aqina has been hiding it so well that even her younger brother Moses Dun actually guessed it.

To get in touch with Qiushui, to cooperate with Qiushui.

Moses Dun also knew.

However, Aqina did not expect that her father would find out so quickly.

What does this mean? It means that there is a traitor by her side.

Suddenly, Aqina suddenly thought of something.

She looked back at her bodyguard who had been following her since she was a child.

"It's you?"

The only thing about marrying Qiushui is her, Moses Dun, and the bodyguard Harry beside her.

It was impossible for Moses Dun to betray her.

Then there is only Harry.

"Harry, you betrayed me?"

This Harry grew up with Aqina, and Aqina trusted him a lot.

Every time she did something shameful, she would basically take Harry with her.

Therefore, Aqina is very unbelievable.

"Sorry." Harry lowered his head, not daring to look at Aqina's expression.

In his heart, he actually didn't feel well.

But, he had to.

"Betrayal? My good daughter, have you made a mistake?"

Crude stood up from the sofa, with his hands in his pockets, his dark blue eyes were cold.

He said to Aqina: "Harry was given to you by me. He was originally my man."

Besides Harry, the bodyguard next to Moseston was also arranged by Crude.

Regarding the trends of my own sons and daughters.

Crude has it all.

The members of the Archibald family have always been intriguing.

Sometimes, you can't even trust your own children.

No, he hasn't retired yet. The pair of daughters had already started thinking about kicking him out and taking over by themselves.

Moreover, in order to be able to win the position of Patriarch, Aqina actually chose to cooperate with a Chinese.

And promised to give a third of the treasure?

"Aqina, if you choose to cooperate with that Huaguo person, that is a betrayal of our Archibald family. The betrayer of our Archibald family, you should know what will happen."

For the daughter of Aqina, Crude loves it very much.

After all, among so many children, she is the one most like him.

However, it is also because she is like herself.

Therefore, Crude will be most wary of her.

Before, when he found out that she seemed to want to get close to that Chinese man, Crude had already guessed her thoughts.